Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by suffolkwolf

1. S

Warm weather training camp

Abu Dhabi. - supposedly travelling now
  2. S

If you can find out which Hotel they are in. It’ll be easy to linger around and mix and have a chat with the guys. Australian national team are stopping at the Ritz Carlton. Sure someone ITK will know where they are staying
  3. S

Bury st Edmund’s my friend
  4. S

I’ve literally just landed after spending a 10 day break in Abu Dhabi. With the Asian cup in Qatar there’s a lot of football activity going on. Indeed the Australian national team were checked into my Hotel. So not sure if they are looking for some behind closed doors friendlies to keep match...
  5. S

List of PGMOL apologise

Thought it would be interesting to look at list of how many apologies the PGMOL have given each team in PL over the past 12 months. I know we have had a few as have Brighton I’ve googled the question but can’t find an answer??
  6. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Stand corrected. Incorrect info on the bbc
  7. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Chiquinho Not in Stoke squad today at all ????
  8. S

Nottingham Forest v Wolves comms thread.

Not a shot on target
  9. S

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Southampton seem to moping up all the players we have been linked with.
  10. S

Great FORGOTTEN Wolves goals

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mercantle+credit+centary+dennison+goal.v+everton&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:3b4d73f1,vid:K3rDHiX7T7o
  11. S

Great FORGOTTEN Wolves goals

Glad you mentioned that Dennison goal - I remember it so very well. Brilliant
  12. S

Wolves fans living in Ipswich area?

What about. Miss black America and Dawn parade ??
  13. S

No. Who ?
  14. S

There is me. In BURY ST Edmunds
  15. S

Thomas Tuchel - ?

Morning Chaps Have I missed something. But why hasn’t this fella been mentioned as a possible? Doesn’t even appear at the bookies odds desk. Don’t shoot me down. Just asking. Apologies if it’s been covered else where
Back
Top Bottom