Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

List of PGMOL apologise

suffolkwolf

Reaction score
Thought it would be interesting to look at list of how many apologies the PGMOL have given each team in PL over the past 12 months. I know we have had a few as have Brighton
I’ve googled the question but can’t find an answer??

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I think we had 3 last season, but only Pope on Jimenez at Newcastle in the PL. Brighton also had 3 (2 in the league). We didn't get an apology for example for the rescinded sending off of Nunes. Not really sure what constitutes grounds for an apology if a lino walking backwards into a player and asking the ref to send him off doesn't.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we had 3 last season, but only Pope on Jimenez at Newcastle in the PL. Brighton also had 3 (2 in the league). We didn't get an apology for example for the rescinded sending off of Nunes. Not really sure what constitutes grounds for an apology if a lino walking backwards into a player and asking the ref to send him off doesn't.
One apology is one too many.
Madley, the official in Newcastle incident, refs our game today v Brighton.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Yes, and Salisbury, who sent Nunes off, was VAR at Old Trafford. There's no escape. Part of the problem is the small fetid pool they fish in to find the refs means the same ones keep stinking the place out.

It was ironic that Gillett was supposed to be the breath of fresh air, but turned out his main claim was as a VAR operator and he was scared of actual footballers in the flesh.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, and Salisbury, who sent Nunes off, was VAR at Old Trafford. There's no escape. Part of the problem is the small fetid pool they fish in to find the refs means the same ones keep stinking the place out.

It was ironic that Gillett was supposed to be the breath of fresh air, but turned out his main claim was as a VAR operator and he was scared of actual footballers in the flesh.
They should be made an offer they can't refuse.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The same Madley who indicated (from 20 yards behind play) to the linesman (who was walking back to the halfway line) to raise his flag for offside, ruling out our clearly legitimate third goal against Liverpool in the cup last season (after the VAR camera went AWOL)! The game is not corrupt, though...

Back
Top Bottom