Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Thomas Tuchel - ?

suffolkwolf

Reaction score
Morning Chaps

Have I missed something. But why hasn’t this fella been mentioned as a possible? Doesn’t even appear at the bookies odds desk.

Don’t shoot me down. Just asking. Apologies if it’s been covered else where

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morning Chaps

Have I missed something. But why hasn’t this fella been mentioned as a possible? Doesn’t even appear at the bookies odds desk.

Cos we’re Wolverhampton wanderers and his last 3 jobs were Chelsea, PSG and dortmund?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Morning Chaps

If we turned the league table upside down he might be pursuaded

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
As Thor says, he can and will walk into a Champions League team. From his payout he can wait till the right job comes along.
Whilst we might think ours is a great job we don’t yet have the pulling power.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's way too elite to be managing us unfortunately. I don't think he'd consider working for Wolves any time soon.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only way we could get him is if we made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Everyone has their price.

Reaction score
Not ITK, but have heard he's currently caught between two stools.
With his love of orange chips, and Majors opening a new shop in Wednesfield.
He can't make his mind up if he should pitch up in Moxley, or Heath Town...

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Serious question. What was the reasoning for his departure from Chelski?

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Scott and Jeff have more chance of getting Thomas the Tank engine to manage us.

Sorry but Tuchel won't come here once he starts to speak to Jeff and Scott. He would realise that he has no control over various areas of the club and would smile and walk off . A bit like our players did when Bruno was giving instructions

Shambles

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Serious question. What was the reasoning for his departure from Chelski?
Different view going forward to the new owner, allegedly didn't want the level of involvement in transfers over the summer that he'd been burdened with, and the attacking players at the club weren't happy (Tuchel is a very defensive coach, he's very good at what he does and a superb tactician, but he's defensive)

*This was all said at various points around the time of Tuchel's sacking by Jason Cundy. And whatever you think of Cundy or talksport, he works for Chelsea, supports Chelsea and knows some of the goings on. He also referenced a training ground incident and said (paraphrasing) "If Todd Boehly knows what I know, Tuchel had to go". Which is another thing with Tuchel, he has a track record of falling out with people

Last edited:

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Different view going forward to the new owner, allegedly didn't want the level of involvement in transfers over the summer that he'd been burdened with, and the attacking players at the club weren't happy (Tuchel is a very defensive coach, he's very good at what he does and a superb tactician, but he's defensive)
Sounds perfect.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
There was lots of falling out with players refusing to speak to some according to articles that came out

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was lots of falling out with players refusing to speak to some according to articles that came out
Yep, alluded to it in my edit. Think at PSG he fell out with the sporting director AND some of the players. That's gonna leave him in an awkward position!

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was of the understanding when these Chinese purchased the club the cunning plan was in 5 yrs we would be in the elite position of attracting the likes of these top managers, Supposed the World has changed since in their defence,

I remember reading somewhere that back in 62/63 we had a curse put on us for some reason, think it was a non-league side fan who blamed Wolves chairman for getting them banned from joining the football league,
looking at us since it makes you wonder aye.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

*This was all said at various points around the time of Tuchel's sacking by Jason Cundy. And whatever you think of Cundy or talksport, he works for Chelsea, supports Chelsea and knows some of the goings on. He also referenced a training ground incident and said (paraphrasing) "If Todd Boehly knows what I know, Tuchel had to go". Which is another thing with Tuchel, he has a track record of falling out with people
Thanks nicely answered and as I trust you I think we should stay clear.
As for Jason Cundy I haven't listened to Talksport for years but I enjoy listening to his ex although see ing they split ten years ago am surprised she hasn't been knocking my door down. That's life I suppose.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks nicely answered and as I trust you I think we should stay clear.
As for Jason Cundy I haven't listened to Talksport for years but I enjoy listening to his ex although see ing they split ten years ago am surprised she hasn't been knocking my door down. That's life I suppose.
It was also said somewhere that the ownership didn’t like his reluctance to use the academy/young players.

Back
Top Bottom