Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves fans living in Ipswich area?

RnBWolf

Reaction score
Hi All, Just wondered if there are any fans on here who live in the Ipswich area?

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
I'm sure that there's a member from Norfolk on here who regularly travels to home games with his wife and sister... but they're the only two that I'm aware of.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure that there's a member from Norfolk on here who regularly travels to home games with his wife and sister... but they're the only two that I'm aware of.
So this fella from Norfolk would be in the driver's seat, his wife and sister in the passenger seat, you'd have the whole rear of the car to yourself!

It's traditional to marry your siblings in Norfolk.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So this fella from Norfolk would be in the driver's seat, his wife and sister in the passenger seat, you'd have the whole rear of the car to yourself!

Your sister's your mother
Your father's your brother
You love one another
;)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Didn't realise that they were all Boggie fans in that neck of the woods...... lol

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Hi All, Just wondered if there are any fans on here who live in the Ipswich area?
RnBWolf, I have spoken to Peter Abbott member of London Wolves who lives in Ipswich.
Peter has given me his contact details. I'll PM them to you this afternoon.
There is an Essex Wolves Supporters Fb Group near to you, it has 46 members.
Fb link on this page. All the best.

Last edited:

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know whether Mersea still comes on here but he's a good lad. He lives on Mersea Island and works near-ish Ipswich on Felixstowe docks. There aren't many Wolves fans down that way (here in Sheffield there's usually a student or two in my local watching televised games), I used to live in Norwich and Yarmouth and never met or even saw any there!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was in Chelmsford, working in Colchester until recently. But I have now moved to Lincolnshire, another victim of the dreaded "I should have thought more about my username" curse
I really like Colchester. The year before I moved there I went to our game at their crappy new ground and hated it, so when I moved I assumed it was a right **** hole, but it's beautiful... the Roman walls, the castle and the park, the medieval streets, some cracking pubs etc.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know whether Mersea still comes on here but he's a good lad. He lives on Mersea Island and works near-ish Ipswich on Felixstowe docks. There aren't many Wolves fans down that way (here in Sheffield there's usually a student or two in my local watching televised games), I used to live in Norwich and Yarmouth and never met or even saw any there!
I'll be back in shef in a few weeks. Usually go to games but up for a pint if one is on telly and I can't go.

Here in shef now but travelling to wolves tomorrow.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be back in shef in a few weeks. Usually go to games but up for a pint if one is on telly and I can't go.

Here in shef now but travelling to wolves tomorrow.
Same. Might see yous on the train. UTW

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's a bit like two bald men arguing over a comb.....
If you say so. Strange analogy

It was tongue in cheek because I doubt no one else of any recognition has ever come from there with some decent tunes.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you say so. Strange analogy

It was tongue in cheek because I doubt no one else of any recognition has ever come from there with some decent tunes.
I genuinely wasn't trying to argue. It's just an area which really has never been a hotbed of either popular or indeed "arty" music.

Back
Top Bottom