Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Rusty Staples

1. Rusty Staples

Great FORGOTTEN Wolves goals

Scored a simpler one on his home debut v Hull the third of his three a goal that is fondly recalled today by fans of a certain age.
  2. Rusty Staples

Why do you support Wolves?

Derek Dougan.
  3. Rusty Staples

Sunday At Anfield

Great game the 3-2 Liverpool first home game of the season 54,000+ balmy August evening ko . Magnificent early goal from the Doog only then to fall behind then for Kenny Hibbitt to equalise with a great team goal .....and would you believe it John McAlle handling in storage time to give away a...
  4. Rusty Staples

Sunday At Anfield

Great game of football the 3-2 magnificent goal from the Doog early on then to fall behind only for Kenny Hibbitt to equalise .....but yes a late late penalty for hand ball by McAlle gave Liverpool the points .
  5. Rusty Staples

Sunday At Anfield

I am going 1-1 City ,Villa scoring equaliser in storage time and 4-1 Liverpool .
  6. Rusty Staples

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Did anyone really expect any other result the way that have been playing !!!.
  7. Rusty Staples

Football Programmes Do you prefer immaculate or dog eared !

My programme collection consists of games the late Derek Dougan played in with his six Football League Clubs + None League Kettering, International Testimonial etc not done to bad over the years don't think I have many missing ....but thay all have to be in has near mint condition as possible...
  8. Rusty Staples

Scrapbooks 67-75.

No North lol,thay are for me own personal collection I love this era when I was in my mid teens traveling down from Liverpool to watch this great Wolves side ...some great memories ♥️
  9. Rusty Staples

Scrapbooks 67-75.

I am looking for Wolves scrapbooks ,match reports and press cuttings from seasons 67-75 if anyone may have found anything during the Covid 19 clear out . Regards Phil.
  10. Rusty Staples

What was your first Wolves memory?

Was 5-1 Norwich missed a peno near the end .
  11. Rusty Staples

Doog took the ball around keeper and then shot wide of an empty goal ...and we all stood up and applauded him ...that was the Doog !!!.
  12. Rusty Staples

November 63 has a 12 year old Evertonian I was with my elder brother who was all of two years older than me ,standing in the South Bank was a freezing cold foggy dank overcast day game was no better boating 0-0 but I knew from that day on this was were I wanted to watch my football in future !!!.
  13. Rusty Staples

City Verdict

Me to do sad to say ....very close to turning my back on the modern version of what was once a magnificent sport .
Back
Top Bottom