Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by PolishWolf

1. P

Is 343 more of an attacking or defending formation?

3-4-3 is a formation that focuses on the transitions between different phases of play (Pressing, rushing back, controlling the ball). When the ball is won or lost transitioning into a defensive block or into a counter or a slightly slower wing overload. Your 4-3-3 means that the speed at which...
  2. P

West Ham United Verdict

Having a tough time, eagerly awaiting the return of club football, immediately regretting placing any hope in enjoying it. Only so many times you can watch every player slow play down to the point that west ham can get whatever they want back behind the ball. Only to then pass it lethargically...
  3. P

Fosun in? Jeff & Sellars Out?

Why has it became trendy for teams fans to hate on their owners like there are these magical benevolent billionaires out there that understand perfectly how to run a club. Fosun have and continue to make mistakes but they're hardly evil masterminds running the club into the ground. Some of you...
  4. P

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

People's signing trips are wearing off, they're on a come down. Quick someone inject a CM into their veins.
  5. P

Pre season friendlies

Just a reminder for everyone, think we have a behind closed doors friendly that happens tomorrow?
  6. P

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I think there seems to be rumours of a last ditch effort to offload a home grown talent from one of the Portuguese big 3 each year. Especially as the financial year resets. We've taken advantage of it in the past, who knows? Could be that £45m is a front and he can be gotten a lot cheaper.
  7. P

Likely to get the transfer thread completely derailed and frozen at this rate, we don't want that; it would prevent us from discussing the 100m we'll spend later today.
  8. P

Read this as striker at first. Imagine my dismay when you weren't linking someone. But I agree. Being able to spend disposable (or not really disposable in some cases) income on support for wolves is a privilege, and admirable in itself. But let's not pretend like we aren't all aware life...
  9. P

There's not much in the way of sustainable continuous profit to be made from e-sports competition. What it is however is something that is continuous in viewership. This provides money in input from advertising, sponsorship, merchandising. All of this rests I imagine on the licensing of the...
  10. P

Small time Jeff strikes again.....

I haven't read much of this thread. Observing the title and maybe 5-6 posts. I love wolves, and it can proper ruin my entire weekend if things go bad. But I genuinely worry for the coping mechanisms some of you have? The amount of extreme and polarised reactions on here to things is wild...
  11. P

Refereeing Advice

I've not been in your position, but I'm a well travelled Sunday league player. Guess I'd say, you're not the players friends, but they're also not your enemy. Do what you need to do to maintain control even it's harsh. The sin bin for dissent is really useful these days, soon makes a mouthy...
  12. P

BACK BRUNO NOW

I don't think it's doom mongering sorry mate, I think maybe you've been attacked for that view point a few too many times. It's a reasonable request and one I fully back. When I say doom mongers and conspiracy theorists, I mean the "We're selling everyone, replacing them with unproven kids...
  13. P

BACK BRUNO NOW

Doom mongering, constantly on conspiracy theories that something is bad and dressing it up as 'its obvious why can't you all see' is also cult behaviour. Both sides of the forum are an interesting display into group mentality. Especially since the forum has a selective echo chamber. I.E which...
  14. P

The F****** Verdict: Scousers

I didn't get to watch the game, not that I feel I'd have enjoyed it much. But after a game I try to get a full rounded view of what went on. I went on the Liverpool forum to have a look at the opposition view. I don't like to stereotype fans but lord almighty do they play up to their purported...
  15. P

Who replaces Neves?

Like the idea of a 3 for this match with dendoncker and cundle coming in. Gives cundle a bit of protection for a first start. Raul + any other up top will do since none of them came out of Norwich with any grace.
Back
Top Bottom