Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Pitbull

1. Pitbull

v Crusaders (EL 2nd Qualifying Rd) - 25/07 & 01/08

Not had the email myself yet.
  2. Pitbull

v Crusaders (EL 2nd Qualifying Rd) - 25/07 & 01/08

How odd On the website ticket page it keeps saying no events and I can't see another option for Europa League tickets Checked on the App and they were listed and available. Got my tickets now so happy :)
  3. Pitbull

Away season ticket for next season

Same here £50 for Gold and no admin fee :)
  4. Pitbull

You going to work on Monday?

Was off Monday anyway, only problem is I have to drive to Northumberland for my daughters wedding on the Thursday. May have to set off late :)
  5. Pitbull

Our Portuguese boys on telly

plus one
  6. Pitbull

39 years ago today -I was there.

Memorable day, I remember having to run round my post round (I was a postman then waiting to go into the RAF) and catching the coach to Wembley. 10 days later I was in the RAF :)
  7. Pitbull

Who in living memory have been our best captains?

Jody Craddock is worth a mention for his sheer commitment and love of the club, he saved us a few points as well.
  8. Pitbull

Every Angle.... Here comes the Dendoncker!

Love how you can hear the crowd say "goo on!" as the ball is passed to Jota for his third (at least that is how I hear it:-)).
  9. Pitbull

Wolves Poppy Badges

I did that and found this, a good read and shows just how Wolves were pioneers in football. Major Frank Buckley - Warrior and football visionary
  10. Pitbull

The real football fan show load of ****e

Saw it last week and thought the same absolutely awful show full of Londoners blowing the trumpet for the so called big 6
  11. Pitbull

Who would you have supported if WWFC went out of business back in the 80s?

No one if there is now Wolves then I couldn't see me supporting any other Midlands team, as others have said, Born a wolf always a wolf.
  12. Pitbull

Champions celebration book

Maybe as they are the publisher, they need to add the personal information into the print run
  13. Pitbull

The Wolf

Yes its down to cost Lee kept it going for as long as he could but he was paying for it personally and considering he doesn't really follow football I think it is great he did that and kept it going as long as he did. They still have a Facebook page which keeps those who want to in touch with...
  14. Pitbull

Pre season in China

Now we are promoted I guess it's all go with the China tour now.
  15. Pitbull

Neves Fifa

Done
Back
Top Bottom