Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Our Portuguese boys on telly

Wolves11

Groupie
Reaction score
As we won't be watching Conor playing for England again this weekend, you may want to tune in to Sky on Monday night, as they're showing the Portugal v Serbia game while ITV show the England match. Now which one will you watch live, and which one will you record ??

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England are going to absolutely spank Portugal in the Nation's league final in the summer. Far too much pace.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d watch England live as I am not Portuguese. Likelihood is I won’t watch either though, as I’m not at all bothered about international football outside of the major tournaments. Just hope none of our players get injured to be honest.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be watching Portugal live, might watch England highlights if have a spare 3.5 mins

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England are going to absolutely spank Portugal in the Nation's league final in the summer. Far too much pace.
You forget that Portugal have a manager with a brain. Southgate is thick as a brick.

D

Deleted member 6754 (removed at own request)

Won't be watching either live but will watch recording of the Portugal game at some point to see how our lads got on and watch the highlights of the England game.

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The last time I really got excited by England was 1990. I'll support the team and watch all the Finals matches in the World Cup or Euros, but I struggle to motivate myself to watch other England internationals - even qualifiers.

For me, I'd rather watch the Wolves contingent play for Portugal. I'd watch Mexico for Raul. Morocco for Saiss. Ireland for Doherty. I get more enjoyment watching those players that I feel I have some sort of connection with.

If England played Portugal, I'd support England and want an England win, but would still enjoy watching any Wolves player play for Portugal. I might still get some satisfaction watching Jota leave Shaw on his **** again, mind you.

It'll be different once Wolves players start playing for England.

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As we won't be watching Conor playing for England again this weekend, you may want to tune in to Sky on Monday night, as they're showing the Portugal v Serbia game while ITV show the England match. Now which one will you watch live, and which one will you record ??
I will be in Montenegro watching England, well I've got to get my fix of rubbish football ;)

D

Deleted member 4382

Genuinely, and I have given this much thought....

If England played Portugal today, would I support an English team of players I have no emotional connection with, or a Portuguese team strewn with hero’s, our hero’s, the answer is controversial but very very simple.

Portugal all day long.

W

WasStefan

People supporting Portugal over England?

Very strange behaviour

Reading something of the comments its like some of you have been living in a cave for the past 10 years and only reared your head the last 6 months. Update: England were 20 mins from a WC final with a very young squad. They deserve our backing

D

Deleted member 4382

People not supporting England and backing countries there club players represent.

Very Manchester United. :(
Any insult, but not that, please!!!

Imagine a ball breaking from defence. Neves sees Jota set off and threads the ball through the eye of a needle. Jota takes it on his chest and runs in on goal. I defy any Wolves fan to not be leaning forward on his sofa at this point.

A quick turn and Stones is on his **** and a moment later, it rockets past Pickford. I would be up and delighted.

Call me unpatriotic, call me a traitor.

D

Deleted member 4594

Any insult, but not that, please!!!

Imagine a ball breaking from defence. Neves sees Jota set off and threads the ball through the eye of a needle. Jota takes it on his chest and runs in on goal. I defy any Wolves fan to not be leaning forward on his sofa at this point.

A quick turn and Stones is on his **** and a moment later, it rockets past Pickford. I would be up and delighted.

Call me unpatriotic, call me a traitor.
I want all the lads to do well for there countries, but I’m still English when push comes to shove.

Each to there own though mate.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People supporting Portugal over England?

Very strange behaviour

Reading something of the comments its like some of you have been living in a cave for the past 10 years and only reared your head the last 6 months. Update: England were 20 mins from a WC final with a very young squad. They deserve our backing
I care about wolves first and if jota was playing against England I would want him to score a hat trick. I haven't cared about England since bull was shabbily treated.

D

Deleted member 3751

If England had four Wolves players in the squad I'd be very interested in the game. As it is, I'm Wolves first, everything else later and I want to see how our players get on before they come back for a massive and extremely high profile end to the season

S

Southbank Ebanks

I care about wolves first and if jota was playing against England I would want him to score a hat trick. I haven't cared about England since bull was shabbily treated.

I care about wolves first too and as they’re an English club I’ll support England. Oh and it’s also the country I’m from.

Yes we’ve got some terrific Portuguese players at the moment and I’ll support them and hope they win every game until they play England. Eventually they will all have moved on but our club will still be here.

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I will always take club over country in football but not in Rugby, Saturday was pure heaven for me.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will always take club over country in football but not in Rugby, Saturday was pure heaven for me.
Dodgy Taff lol..
Seriously the best team won the Six Nations. That and the Wolves result must have led to a few beers..

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would rather watch our boys play in a friendly for Portugal than an England friendly.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine if Moutinho, Neves and Jota all played against England, I don't think I know who I'd want to win! ;)

Portugal hands down! I just pray Jota doesn’t get injured while away as he’s an absolute animal at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom