Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by OldBrightonWolf

1. OldBrightonWolf

Brighton v Wolves predictions

Nah. I'm up high near Falmer, winds died down. Amex is dug down in a valley. Forecast says it creep up again around 5 - 6pm but not expected to be as strong as last night, which was a mare.
  2. OldBrightonWolf

Preseason Portugal

Any meet ups portimão?
  3. OldBrightonWolf

Pre Season Tour-South Korea

Aye. Due to fly out last sun at 6.30, Fan svcs phoned late Fri pm, we'd already shared booking info, just had to prove we hadn't travelled. Reimbursement for flights and 1st hotel which was too late to cancel has been promised. Still lost some money such as worldwide insurance etc but nice to...
  4. OldBrightonWolf

Celtic Friendly South Korea

Hope the club stream it for those of us committed to a jolly in Korea
  5. OldBrightonWolf

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Impossible to renew ast online yesterday so did it by phone. Had to call again today to check its renewed as no confirmation came through.. I've a Gmail account
  6. OldBrightonWolf

Away season tickets

Same happened to me so called ticket office and managed to renew over phone
  7. OldBrightonWolf

For anyone likely to be out of pocket and who haven't yet contacted fan services best do so now (see below). Too risky to cancel our non refundable bookings without a firmer commitment. May just go and seek some goodwill beer money as still quite unhappy club knew for a while things weren't...
  8. OldBrightonWolf

Someone's fibbing.. Two more clubs have bit the dust, and Wolves in particular blamed the local promoter for not honoring "numerous financial and logistical obligations." Stadium X, on the other hand, claimed on Friday its agreement with the clubs only required an advance payment accounting for...
  9. OldBrightonWolf

It does seem like advance payments haven't been made to 2 of the 3 teams (shame we can't hold back when booking flights!). Promoter, though, isn't accepting responsibility for Wolves pulling out. Korea JoongAng Daily has article today saying.. A representative of Stadium X and Untouchable Sport...
  10. OldBrightonWolf

I posted the reply on here that I had from Fan Services 3 days ago which, together with lack of ticket sale information, Roma rumours and still no details on the club's own fan package tour, didn't really dispel my fear that things were maybe not going well behind the scenes. As the press...
  11. OldBrightonWolf

From fan services today:- We are just awaiting the details of this and as it stands Wolves are still participating. Communication would be released as soon as possible if anything changes with this going forward. Apologies we do not have any further information with this at the moment. Was...
  12. OldBrightonWolf

Leeds United (a)

Pm sent Banks
  13. OldBrightonWolf

Pre season friendlies

We played Sporting (1-5) in a friendly exactly 20 years ago at their training ground off Lisbon, accessed by a ferry. About 30 of us and 7 Portuguese plus a dog for them, far from a big draw in those days https://m.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s115/st8052.php
  14. OldBrightonWolf

Away Season Tickets

Depends if you speed.. from my house in north Woodingdean Google maps says 5.0 mins
  15. OldBrightonWolf

Away Season Tickets

I was lucky enough to become a new ast this season based on games attended during the Euro season, including some points for China. I try and get to all homes, aways and pre seasons, but I wish we could play Brighton twice a year - it's only 3.5 mins drive away
Back
Top Bottom