Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by LINT70

1. L

Pedro Neto

I think we have a good chance of keeping him for at least another year - he’s got 3 years left on his contract and seems very happy and I can’t see him downing tools, his injury record will probably put off clubs putting in huge bids to tempt us this summer and hopefully we’ll be under no...
  2. L

Luton Ballot

Anybody got an email yet from the ballot as it closed at 8:30 this morning and does anybody have an idea of how many unclaimed tickets left after Gold away ST had taken theirs? As an aside I get the feeling the club are letting the AST run its course by not offering them to fans with max...
  3. L

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

No worse than having to read endless bickering over whether Nunes is a *%%* or not for going on strike. Another wrestling reference for the old uns… Eaasay! Eaasay! Eaasay!
  4. L

Johnny Phillips Book

They doing a book launch for this at the Cleveland next Thursday it’s free in if anybody interested - think I’ll be going and buying a copy - think there’s a Q&A too which might give us a bit more insight into what’s going on as Johnny Philips seems well connected- whether he’ll let on anything...
  5. L

Rumours from the pub

I’m in the pub right now - I heard a rumour by Bananarama has been playing - where we at with the 1877 follows?
  6. L

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

We did that many years ago and ended up with Tony Lange! ‍♂️
  7. L

Mind the gap Wolverhampton..

Deluded Villa fan at work today - his first comments were to me were ‘did you get the bus home as there was one parked on the pitch from the 15th minute’ then on about a blatant handball that they should of had - apparently they were saying it definitely was on Match of the day he reckons but I...
  8. L

Ace Rimmer

Oh that was Dean Saunders for sure
  9. L

Matheus Nunes

Love it - I think it’s a little bit like we in a secret club - I never wear my wolves tops to the games but when away on hols it’s a badge of pride - that was the case for me when we were in the lower divisions too. I lost count of the times I’ve been away on holiday watching us in a bar on my...
  10. L

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Still my favourite Wolves player from recent years - was gutted when he was sold - even though we now have an abundance of talent on the wings I’d have him back in a heartbeat - he can play centrally and scores goals. Unlikely I know but if players like Jao Felix have been approached then...
  11. L

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Don’t underestimate the Mendes factor - if the news from a couple of posters on here is true that there is now additional money available then we are again fishing at the top table - sorry for the mixture of metaphors! Some of the players we’ve managed to lure to the club over the last few...
  12. L

More likely they didn’t even get to speak to him as they offered at least 15 million under Sporting’s valuation - sounds like a bit of face saving there A bit like walking in a shop offering only £600 for a £1000 telly and then saying the telly didn’t want to come
  13. L

That’s almost as bad as saying you’ve bid when you haven’t when there’s never a remote chance of such a low bid being accepted
  14. L

Pre-match pubs?

I think next door - the north street social Is also closed - might be to do with the road and pavement right outside all ripped up - as usual for most projects in Wolvo - delayed as think they found a Japanese POW camp underneath there or something like that
  15. L

107.7 the wolf

Maybe it’s some kind of Countdown Conundrum- 107 + 606 x the amount of Scott Sellars rants on here divided by the number of players we are about to sign = 1877 It’s all a conspiracy I tell ya!
Back
Top Bottom