Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Hereford Wolf

1. Hereford Wolf

Wolves v Leicester City comms. thread.

Never ever thought I would say this but we need to offer Shaun Dyche £1m to keep us up this year and start again next season.
  2. Hereford Wolf

Raul Jimenez next season

Maybe we should buy Pukki.....
  3. Hereford Wolf

Wolves v Aston Villa comms thread.

Worst pen award ever. How can VAR check it and give it?
  4. Hereford Wolf

Is the euro league a ballache?

I enjoyed every match in the Europa. I would love it if we could qualify again.
  5. Hereford Wolf

Molineux fire

6. Hereford Wolf

Goal music

You think these things have gone away and then they return like a bad penny. No. Just No.
  7. Hereford Wolf

ID for going to the game

I have two membership cards. One in my name and one for MRS HW. If she can't make a game, I go with a mate. Will this cause a problem us this year, especially if they are checking for vaccination data?
  8. Hereford Wolf

Nuno out

I don't feel let down at all. We have just had a difficult season for many reasons. I have confidence that the club and Nuno will look at things and try to address the issues quickly. I don't understand why people think a manager who has taken us to 7th position twice, cant do it again...
  9. Hereford Wolf

Palace Verdict thread

Everybody was on it. Great win. I'm very, very happy. Just wish that Kilman could of put that other chance in.
  10. Hereford Wolf

Fulham or Brentford

Mrs HW's Dad supported Brentford all his life. Even when his memory was going he could still sing some of the Brentford songs. I really would like them to go up. Youbees!
  11. Hereford Wolf

How would you finish the season?

Begin everything again in March 2021. Just take up where we left off. Easy.
  12. Hereford Wolf

This is down to Nuno

I’m sorry but you have been a nightmare poster on here for years. God knows why you support Wolves. You never seem to get any enjoyment from it. One or two defeats or a bad performance and you are so OTT.......and nothing has changed over the years. Embarrassing.
  13. Hereford Wolf

How much time would you give Nuno?

Pathetic. That’s all.
  14. Hereford Wolf

UEFA Europa League Group Stages draw 12PM (BST)

Ah...now I understand how the draw works. (No I don’t)
Back
Top Bottom