Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

fleck1's latest activity

• F
    fleck1 reacted to Munich_Wolf's post in the thread Season ticket prices 24/25 with Like Like.
    This is what really galls me. I've no skin in the game as an expat but you can almost feel the lack of effort dripping from the club in...
  • F
    fleck1 reacted to FJRWolf's post in the thread Podence with Like Like.
    Podence eas a bit of a 'git' and his going down easily and histrionics were embarrassing ( no worse than Hwang though) but at times he...
  • F
    If people had put so much effort into watching his every move (and game) throughout his Anderlecht and PSV loans as they are now, maybe...
  • F
    I would move Jose Sa up to your 'increased in value' category. For the £6.5m we initially paid he has been excellent value and I think...
  • F
    fleck1 replied to the thread Next Seasons Shirts.
    A massive own goal if we go down the own brand inhouse route. Especially with the younger fan base its all about names and labels, times...
  • F
    fleck1 reacted to SteveBullsKnee's post in the thread Hwang with Like Like.
    Whilst hes not prime fat Ronaldo, you must watch a different player to me. For his size he won a fair amount of battles on saturday...
  • F
    fleck1 replied to the thread Hwang.
    To be fair you don't need to look far for someone to be telling you Kane and Haaland aren't very good as all they do is score goals...
  • F
    fleck1 reacted to SingYourHeartsOut's post in the thread Season ticket prices 24/25 with Like Like.
    I'm sure this is correct, but it's also the problem. The decisions are made entirely on the basis on maximising short term revenue.
  • F
    I thought he was our best player against Bournemouth...not saying he was excellent at all and he clearly wasn't 100% fit and got caught...
  • F
    fleck1 reacted to thetwistedsock's post in the thread Season ticket prices 24/25 with Haha Haha.
    FYI using your example it would make the club £1.83M. Nobody allows for VAT when making these sort of calculations.
  • F
    fleck1 replied to the thread Season ticket prices 24/25.
    If they stuck all 22,000 up £100 it would make them £2m (a place in the league table). In the grand scheme of things and the numbers...
  • F
    fleck1 replied to the thread Sarabia.
    Quality footballer, but he's a creator. His form tailed off with nobody to actually create for. With Hwang, Cunha and Neto running...
  • F
    fleck1 replied to the thread Bournemouth Verdict.
    grimmest 45 mins of the season, the squad is either half fit or absolutely knackered. If it wasn't for Sa they'd have been 4 or 5 up and...
  • F
    Also the amount of times the on field ref goes “nope, sorry I don’t agree, sticking with my onfield decision as it was a rugby incident”...
  • F
    The transparency in Rugby helps, you can openly hear the conversation between the referee and video match official. You may not agree...
Back
Top Bottom