Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Dans la Lune

1. Dans la Lune

Next Seasons Shirts

From my perspective, the merchandise in the club shop is poorly designed. Tops, jackets and hoodies etc, things that the club can control manufacture and distribute fully and therefore probably the gear with the biggest mark up and profitability, they are just not appealing. It's a right old...
  2. Dans la Lune

Next Seasons Shirts

I think that Umbro have produced some really nice shirts in recent times. West Ham kits from a few years back were really smart, retro classic designs, and some clubs have had some really cool "blackout" editions that are a really subtle way of wearing a club shirt without being too "shouty"...
  3. Dans la Lune

Raúl Jiménez Appreciation Thread

Probably the most "Sliding Doors" moment in recent Premier League history. If the Raul/Luis challenge had been slightly differently timed, we would have retained our talismanic striker, Silva could have been played-in without the added pressure, Nuno may have maintained his enthusiasm and we...
  4. Dans la Lune

2023/ 2024 Kit

Job done, good shirt, as long as they spare us "the shirt was inspired by..." nonsense. In broad daylight, it will probably appear in the official, slightly more yellow hue. Photographing it front of a darker orange backdrop deepens the colour a little.
  5. Dans la Lune

Lage OUT

And so, the club will now enter a period of official mourning while we await the accession. Bruno's possessions will be moved to the Mount Hotel, and he will make one final journey to his beloved Compton. Players will attend the vigil, although it's suggested that Connor Coady and Willy Boly...
  6. Dans la Lune

Which Team do you Hate the most?

Has to be West Ham. Scummy owners, they're repeatedly credited with single-handedly winning England the World Cup? And a stadium (though inapropriate for football) gifted to them with public funds that gives them a completely unfair financial advantage over teams that have to burden the costs of...
  7. Dans la Lune

Predict one change or innovation in football 10 years from now

Here's what's coming: Red Bull will buy an English club (probably MK Dons, RBMK anyone?). The Premier League will try to do a bumper deal with Adidas or Nike to supply every team in the league (like they do in MLS, NFL, and the NBA). Promotion and relegation will drop to two teams. Amazon or...
  8. Dans la Lune

Blues... In the mire...

Like to recall the house bricks flying through our coach windows from the embankment when departing St Andrews. Or the time when three lads ( we're talking young teens, obviously locals) were scooped up by the police and forced to route march with Wolves fans straight to the station and on to...
  9. Dans la Lune

Man Bet X

Here we go again, just a matter of weeks before we announce a deal with another company that some supporters will find some reason to object to. Any large company with the funds to invest in a corporate deal at premier league level, even at the more modest levels that Wolves can expect to...
  10. Dans la Lune

Unpopular opinions

I said, in an earlier post, that I don't like women's football. It's different from hating it. I have respect and admiration for skilfull players in either iteration of the game. However, as you point out, the two games are different and are evolving differently, I like one, not the other. I...
  11. Dans la Lune

Unpopular opinions

Try as I might, I don't like women's football, it's a totally different game.
  12. Dans la Lune

2021/22 Kits

Take a look at the new PSG kit from Nike spin-off Jordan. It's exactly what we should aspire to, it's plain, simple and gorgeous.
  13. Dans la Lune

New Kit 2020/2021

Ohhh dear....
  14. Dans la Lune

New Kit & Sponsor Rumour??

So, to sum-up. Arrgghh, we've gone for hopped socks/oh, wish we'd have gone for hopped socks. It too yellow / it's too orange. Not a round collar/ I much prefer v-neck, button collar. Why doesn't it have the 1974 badge / why doesn't it have the 1981 badge / wouldn't it be more iconic without...
  15. Dans la Lune

New Kit & Sponsor Rumour??

Rows of speculation about a pair of silhouettes, priceless. People's Front of Judea or Judean People's Front? CAMPAIGN FOR FREE GALLILEE
Back
Top Bottom