Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you just cough up the money, you are seen as a soft touch. Chelsea are your absolute PRIME example of this.

We negotiated the City deal for Nunes, got a Worldy. We negotiated the Joao Gomes deal, Got a worldy.

You don't just bang your cash on the table from the off.
Some on here say just pay the money, then in the next breathe , why can’t we afford xyz

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
Do we have other targets? At what point do we switch over to that? Time is running out.
If there's no movement by late afternoon/early evening. I'd imagine we will move on to other targets. Assuming talks are happening with other targets currently just incase

Zosothethird

Reaction score
To the people messaging just to have a go at or undermine Yduti, have a little think to yourself… where is the value in this thread?

Do people open this thread to read your moaning and complaining about someone else? Or do they read it for the snippets from Yduti?

I know which one is true for me. Cheer up a bit.

Whether Yduti’s sources are made up entirely, plucked from a selection of Twitter info or as legit as they come, who cares? The point is that the snippets have been mostly accurate as far as I can tell and that is all that matters.

Please keep it up Yduti because you are making reading this forum a lot more entertaining. Ignore the sad acts who can only complain and moan their way through the day.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's worked out really well for Man United and Maguire.

Every deal going now they get rinsed on.

Paying 80M for a CB and 15M for a CM are very different. Especially in this market.

From an outsiders perspective, I doubt anyone would think we got rinsed for this deal.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Paying 80M for a CB and 15M for a CM are very different. Especially in this market.

From an outsiders perspective, I doubt anyone would think we got rinsed for this deal.
Same principles apply though.

Hold out because you know wolves will pay whatever you ask.

In any negotiation you need to be able to make the other side think you'll walk away.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Bellegarde really is our Nunes replacement, we should just give them 15M for it and call it a day.

We’ve done very well with deals this window, I’m OK taking one limited hit.
Of course you are, it's not your money or budget.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don’t agree with the Iwobi hate. He was never good enough for Arsenal, but moving into central midfield has made him a much better player. I’d have liked him.
I thought he was decent when he was at Arsenal to be honest. When we beat them 3.1 at Molineux, he was their best player.

Back
Top Bottom