Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enso arriving at BHX.

F4xvzMAWIAAYBu4
Who's the photographer? Ray Charles

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
I’m interested in this move for Wharton based on what happened with Scott, in that they wanted him in the January window and it ultimately didn’t come off and ended up missing out completely.

If terms are right I think they’d rather act now and have in the squad to develop (especially as he’s homegrown) rather than run the risk of him having a breakout season and the same happen.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably already felt happy at the club last season and made friends there?
They're also not completely up in the air following a manager departing days before the season?

Or we weren't keen on developing a Citeh player for them and they don't want to include an option.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it will be Doyle as city want to keep one of mcatee or palmer

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
Were city offering palmer on loan at any point with the nunes deal? Even with no buy option, palmer on loan for a season I'd be very happy with

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Were city offering palmer on loan at any point with the nunes deal? Even with no buy option, palmer on loan for a season I'd be very happy with
He was discussed but not offered , mcatee Doyle were the ones

Zosothethird

Reaction score
These are all exciting links. A lot of midfield talent being looked at, which is good for numbers and to rotate.

I would love to see two centre backs bought in to give us the option of playing 3 centre backs at times, but Bueno is a great start.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So what do we think then?

If this is it, we've unexpectedly lost Collins, a bit less unexpectedly lost Nunes but it was a bit of a surprise so late in the window. The rest of the departures were pretty much nailed on.

All being well we'll have added Doc on a free, a third keeper, a highly-rated young winger/attacker from Uruguay, a reasonably experienced, pacy central defender and a highly rated young attacking midfielder from the reigning treble winners.

We've got Fabio back in the squad and Sasa is nearing full fitness.

After all is said and done, I'm pretty happy with that. There's even time for Hobbs to pull another rabbit out of the hat.

A good or relatively competent striker would be the icing on the cake.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palmer was never an option i don’t think.
McAtee OR Doyle it seems with others set to join.
I’d love to see your face now @JOSWolf youre in your element!!

Back
Top Bottom