Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
In light of the new rules about injury time, most of the EFL fixtures saw anything between 5 & 12 mins added to the first half. Some 3.00 games will be finishing at 5.30 this season.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very interesting how referees are very quick to brandish yellow cards around in the first games of the season. Makes me wonder how next weeks Prem games will go because we need to learn from them before we take the field at Old Trafford. We must keep our discipline because I can see a lot of games ending with 10 v 11 the way the cards are being administered.

Of course, it may be that they set the precedent in the first few games and relax once we are further into the season as we've seen that before. Can't say I like these many yellows for next to nothing challenges but the surrounding the ref policy looks a good start to improve that side of the game.

Last edited:

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the women's world cup is going to be the main loser today. I know of a few who had been following it due to no other live football who are now it seems fascinated by the football league.

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Going to be a tough season for Wrexham. Going to be interesting to see how the 2 owners react when things are not going their way and the fans get a bit restless.

They are a newly promoted side yet all the teams in the division will be fired up to beat them.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably already been mentioned but Scott not in Bristol’s side today. Heard on 5 live on way home from game

Bradstonian

Reaction score
Barnsley entirely sticking their impressive Town Hall up the orifice of Port Vale.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chiquinho not in the line up even as sub at Stoke is he injured ?

Reaction score
Never mind confusion between Matheuses and Gomeses; I found out today that there's another John (Jack) Ruddy, currently playing for Dulwich Hamlet (my local team — squeaked a win today after relegation to the 7th tier) and that he played for us between 2016 and 2019 — well, didn't actually play any games, unless he sneaked onto the pitch pretending to be the other Ruddy. Big John Ruddy's son is also called Jack and has a scholarship at Norwich City. Maybe all male Ruddys are required by law to be called John?!

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was on the bench and got 15 mins at the end.

If you're on the BBC Sport website, they tend to list players by their actual names rather than nicknames ... "Tavares Oliveira" in this case

Ahh that's why I missed him I did not realise 'Tavares Oliviera' was his real name. I will remember that now mental note - seventees soul group.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all their offfield problems, Southend are 3 - 0 up against Oldham.

For those of us of a certain vintage you have to look twice when you see those two playing in a Conferance league game as I can remember Joe Royle doing a fantastic job at Oldham and them being in the opening season of the Premier League ( when Sky say football began !!! ) As has already been said on the Southend thread at around the same time Oldham were in the Top Division The Shrimpers were a decent 2nd Tier team.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Entertaining, no messing about
Half time Ittihad 0 - Hilal 2

Back
Top Bottom