Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said a few weeks back they are a club kept up by two keepers and had very little quality elsewhere.

This article shows why they havent gone after Henderson, they are screwed if true as without a good keeper they will drop
With Luton without a doubt.

Given the source a pinch of salt required....for now anyway

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone watching Sheff Weds Southampton? Interesting seeing Ward Prowse, Alcaraz and Walker Peters start who I thought would all have moved.

Iorfa playing CB too!

Last edited:

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like two poor teams to me though. Glad we survived last season.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Championship is going to be tough this season

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Southampton 1 up, not a bad goal.
Excellent goal. Was a bit of pinball in the Southampton penalty area a bit before but otherwise the Saints have been in control. They've managed to keep some good players and should do well in this league if they keep them when the window shuts.

Surprised you're watching this Frank. Thought you'd be watching The Hundred on the other side?

WolvesAndCows

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saints will be right up there if they can keep these players.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent goal. Was a bit of pinball in the Southampton penalty area a bit before but otherwise the Saints have been in control. They've managed to keep some good players and should do well in this league if they keep them when the window shuts.

Surprised you're watching this Frank. Thought you'd be watching The Hundred on the other side?

I had to tear myself away from it… :)

One way traffic here. Are Southampton good, or Wednesday poor.

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Also Southampton with Che Adams on the bench.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be amazed if this finishes 11 v 11 at the rate the yellow cards are being handed out!

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The added on time seemed a bit excessive there

Looks like the refs are clamping down on things. Gustentee Wolves will be the first team to see a red card for something like kicking the ball away at Old Trafford

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Looks like the refs are clamping down on things. Gustentee Wolves will be the first team to see a red card for something like kicking the ball away at Old Trafford

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I guess they will hope the time wasting stops and less time has to be added on event like in the World Cup but there didn’t seem to be much in that half as Southampton were so dominate so agree did seem OTT.

And you will get teams , managers etc saying why wasn’t there more in their game compared to another .

I mean what is going to decide if there is 8 or 10 minutes as an example ?

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheffield Wednesday level, totally against the run of play.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
How long will it be until a defender gets smashed by a striker and needs treatment, has to go off and stay off for 30 seconds, during which time the striker scores?

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Judging by time added on in both halves there will be a lot of people missing the end of games or trains home this season.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Must admit I didn't really notice anything, but it makes me laugh that they find 9 minutes to add (ie 20%). But then blow up bang on 9.00 min. Wonder when they'll start putting a second board up at the end of the initial added time?!

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saints looked like Man City with the way they kept the ball during the added nine minutes. Should do well this season if their squad remains strong by the date the window closes. Has to be said that Wednesday didn't offer too much though.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Must admit I didn't really notice anything, but it makes me laugh that they find 9 minutes to add (ie 20%). But then blow up bang on 9.00 min. Wonder when they'll start putting a second board up at the end of the initial added time?!
In the men's World Cup and now the women's World Cup, added time has gone mental. Adding on 10 plus minutes and then players time wasting within added time so games are playing past 15 minutes of extra time. Soon there will be boards up for added time in added time (and then maybe again for the added time after the added time of added time). Where will it all end?!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the men's World Cup and now the women's World Cup, added time has gone mental. Adding on 10 plus minutes and then players time wasting within added time so games are playing past 15 minutes of extra time. Soon there will be boards up for added time in added time (and then maybe again for the added time after the added time of added time). Where will it all end?!
Stopping the clock for all qualifying stoppages seems the simplest thing to do, but hey ho!

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The trouble will be when someone scores a vital goal in the 101st minute .

The other team will go mad

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The trouble will be when someone scores a vital goal in the 101st minute .

The other team will go mad
The game of football is supposed to be played across 90 minutes. Theoretically there's no such thing as added time, only the allotted playing time.
If they stopped the clock for stoppages, all goals would be scored within the 90 minute game time.
That makes way too much sense for the FA and PL though.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
There's the strange convention that they don't blow up when there's an attack, which will confuse the situation when they (correctly) show the added time on the stadium clock.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's the strange convention that they don't blow up when there's an attack, which will confuse the situation when they (correctly) show the added time on the stadium clock.

As it's a minimum amount of added time, there shouldn't be any confusion if it runs on.

Back
Top Bottom