Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I tried to buy a ticket this morning, like others, was sent to my profile. Tried again this afternoon and it worked.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
I tried to link a friends details following the instructions, but it didn’t work.
It took me a little while but did manage to link my two sons accounts.

First logged in then clicked on the buy tickets.

From this page click on the profile button next to the basket at the top of the screen.

This will bring up your ticket profile page and from this scroll down and click on View Account Menu.

This will bring up another page click on Account Management then click on Network and Add Members.

You then search for an existing member with Supporter Number and surname and add them to your network.

Hope this helps

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
God the map/seat choice UI is horrible. No area/row labels once you’re zoomed in and it takes over the screen as soon as you tap one.

Trying to use this to grab the last couple of tickets for those away games where it goes to the wire is going to be a total lottery.

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score

From this page click on the profile button next to the basket at the top of the screen.

This will bring up your ticket profile page and from this scroll down and click on View Account Menu.

This will bring up another page click on Account Management then click on Network and Add Members.

You then search for an existing member with Supporter Number and surname and add them to your network.

Hope this helps
You sir are a star, worked a treat, however, I could only buy tickets for my Son, who is also a STH, I couldn't by tickets for my Grandsons, I assume its because they are not STH and I have to wait until general release?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Nephew tried renewing ar away season tickets and it’s come up,we don’t recognise your bank details.Said it’s a pain in the proverbial.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
God the map/seat choice UI is horrible. No area/row labels once you’re zoomed in and it takes over the screen as soon as you tap one.

Trying to use this to grab the last couple of tickets for those away games where it goes to the wire is going to be a total lottery.
How on earth have they made it so bad?

R

reanswolf

I agree, it doesn’t seem particularly user friendly but that could be because it’s new, once we’re used to it we’ll probably be fine.
I never managed to master the old one Jade :)/.

I might just pop up to the ground to buy tickets

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How did people get around getting redirected to your supporter profile?

Tried for 10-15 mins today, and same again now. Every time I click 'buy tickets' it just goes to the supporter profile.

SevernWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Sorry but that's not correct, tickets for sale on sites today for Depeche Mode including Viagogo at inflated values.

Also you can still buy tickets easily via Schpocketc at silly values.

Sorry, I should have said all O2 Academy venues. The O2 Arena is owned by someone else and doesn't exclusively use a mobile app.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have said all O2 Academy venues. The O2 Arena is owned by someone else and doesn't exclusively use a mobile app.
Most if not all O2 venues are managed by AMG, who are in bed with AEG the new owners of The Halls (civic) in Wolves - O2 being the sponsor, £ says the civic will become an O2 academy venue within the next few years

Last edited:

SevernWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Most if not all O2 venues are managed by AEG, the new owners of The Halls (civic) in Wolves - O2 being the sponsor, £ says the civic will become an O2 academy venue within the next few years

The O2 venues are owned by AMG. The Civic Hall is leased by AEG. Different companies.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The O2 venues are owned by AMG. The Civic Hall is leased by AEG. Different companies.
Sorry got my letters mixed up, have edited :D
AMG I believe are part owned by AEG & Live Nation - the 2 biggest ticket companies in the world or as it should be called a monopoly

Last edited:

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Agreed, it's a ****e UI.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most if not all O2 venues are managed by AMG, who are in bed with AEG the new owners of The Halls (civic) in Wolves - O2 being the sponsor, £ says the civic will become an O2 academy venue within the next few years

£178 on viagog today for a 67 ticket not on official sale until tomorrow

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£9 for 65+.
I didn't realise there were reduced prices. I have a reduced rate season ticket, but the two friendly tickets were both priced at £11. The old system used to automatically allocate you the correct ticket price.

Oh well, they can add the £4 to the transfer budget.

R

reanswolf

Hope this helps
Great post, thank you.

Got all the way but it didn’t work still.

Wolves ticket systems have always been soooo bad:)-.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For anyone who uses Apple’s private relay (not sure if there’s a Google equivalent), the site won’t work until you’ve turned it off annoyingly.

Verifying you’re not a bot is usually enough for most but not this one.

SevernWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Sorry got my letters mixed up, have edited :D
AMG I believe are part owned by AEG & Live Nation - the 2 biggest ticket companies in the world or as it should be called a monopoly
AMG are part owned by Live Nation. There's no connection between AEG and AMG as far as I'm aware, other than the fact that they both operate venues sponsored by O2.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ar kid finally got the away season tickets done.He had to go to the ticket office though.As his card was not working.He said the queue was outside the club shop and many people fuming about the new system.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Ar kid finally got the away season tickets done.He had to go to the ticket office though.As his card was not working.He said the queue was outside the club shop and many people fuming about the new system.
Another Ticketmaster masterclass.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing it but there used to be a page/link on the ticket site that told you the dates for ticket sales to Sts, Members, etc for each game. Anyone found it for the 2 preseason friendlies?

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My loyalty points are back too, as are my friends.
Admittedly I haven’t tried to buy anything yet but the main problem I’ve had is logging out. The button on the ticket page doesn’t seem to work, have had to go to the account section to log out there, which is not exactly straightforward to find. Maybe it’ll get better as we use it more.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
As far as I can see ticket info for Man U away has been emailed out, but isn't available on the website? Even though it looks like a screenshot from the website, so maybe I just missed it?

IMG_20230718_191826.jpg

Ebbo

Reaction score
I’m just getting an Error 403 message now on my Mac from the ticket page link. Tried clearing cache but it’s still not allowing me to connect. Fine on my iPhone though

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Useless.

Can't even buy 1 ticket let alone the 2 I want for me and my son. Just says 'no tickets available matching the filters'.

We are both members and tickets are supposed to be available from 9.00am today.

Why did Wolves decide to do this crap?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Useless.

Can't even buy 1 ticket let alone the 2 I want for me and my son. Just says 'no tickets available matching the filters'.

We are both members and tickets are supposed to be available from 9.00am today.

Why did Wolves decide to do this crap?
Same for me.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m just getting an Error 403 message now on my Mac from the ticket page link. Tried clearing cache but it’s still not allowing me to connect. Fine on my iPhone though
I've found this happens due to using private relay within iCloud on my apple devices, once I've turned it off it seems to load a bit more reliably (although not always).

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
It's not working this morning. Have a look at some of the replies to this Tweet. A good start from Ticketmaster. How can a company who has years of experience selling tickets online make a more complicated and far worse online ticket system than the one Wolves already had in place?

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why did they not move our network across to the new system ?

I've about 20 people setup that i get tickets for and will now need to regather all the details unless anyone knows how to find the previous data.?

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why did they not move our network across to the new system ?

I've about 20 people setup that i get tickets for and will now need to regather all the details unless anyone knows how to find the previous data.?
You just need their surname and supporter number for this system. I think we previously needed postcode too, so in that respect it should be easier. Whether the site is easier to use is open to debate.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I've noticed there is one little advantage, once you're in the seat map you can scroll round the whole ground looking for a seat.

Back
Top Bottom