Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Diego Costa

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Media team sitting in the Billy Wright thinking of the best way to utilise this thunderstorm - could be pretty spectacular unveiling later
Fosun need to pay Eminem for the rights to “Without Me”.

Start the reveal video with the, “Guess who back, back again…..” part.

Honestly more excited for this signing than Sasa!

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Now that variations on the Diego / Diogo joke have been made around 200 times on this thread alone could we now possibly put it to bed?

Yours sincerely,
The Repetitive Joke Thread Police.

Lock it away with the comments about Jeff with his pork scratching negotiating and the 2 Hwang jokes.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cue the "Wolves have signed another Portuguese (speaking) player" Twitter bilge.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
May be wise for wolves to push through an announcement as quick as they can. If what is true with the queen, that will clearly overtake anything over the next few days and would be inappropriate for these types of announcments to be made. Also wouldnt surprise me if games are cancelled this weekend out of respect should the worst happen.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May be wise for wolves to push through an announcement as quick as they can. If what is true with the queen, that will clearly overtake anything over the next few days and would be inappropriate for these types of announcments to be made. Also wouldnt surprise me if games are cancelled this weekend out of respect should the worst happen.
Should the worst happen, games will undoubtedly be cancelled.

They probably are trying to get it released asap.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Costa signing reminds me of when we brought in The Doog !
Both had a reputation for on the field antics and controversial behavior.
,As with Costa, Doog was high profile at the time.

Doog's signing was a masterstroke and we benefitted so much over the years, due to his personality, ability and loyalty to Wolves !!

Back
Top Bottom