Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve lost the empathy and trust I had for him and the players look the same

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
What Semedo has played better than Jonny and he is taking Semedo off god almighty what a clown how about giving Podence and Traore half an hour to change the game

rubyloo

Reaction score
This is the problem when you give yourself must win so early in the season.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So ****ing slow in the phases

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one seems to know what they should be doing. Why do we always look so poor second half?

And as I write this we go on the break... then pass it backwards.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most were repeatedly **** under Nuno, aside from Neto. Unless we had 8 behind the ball and counter attacked. We've always been awful with majority of possession.

Our numbers in games with 60% possession are disgraceful .

Players given pass after pass. Neves/Moutinho is a dour and boring axis when we have a lot of the ball that has never lead to much success.
I was over the Moutinho and Neves pairing in 2020. No disrespect I love them both and enjoy them as Wolves, but they are way too similar. Moutinho should be a defensive late sub these days. I don't know what the solution is, and I guess Wolves don't have a clue either?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Semedo just come back from injury, makes sense he'd need protecting minutes wise tbf.

1 sub is disgraceful though.

How is Moutinho still on the pitch. Why don't we try switching wingers?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For the love of God remove this manager straight after the game. Even if we go on to win this is truly dreadful
I'm watching with my in laws and each and everyone is as fuming as me. How in the hell is this rat faced mug doing what he does and still getting the job. Get rid.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most were repeatedly **** under Nuno, aside from Neto. Unless we had 8 behind the ball and counter attacked. We've always been awful with majority of possession.

Our numbers in games with 60% possession are disgraceful .

Players given pass after pass. Neves/Moutinho is a dour and boring axis when we have a lot of the ball that has never lead to much success.
Largely true. When we have a lot of possession we don't have a clue what to do with it. Give us 30,percent and at least we have a chance on the break

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Semedo pulled up injured a short while ago, maybe groin strain. But comms seem sure he was injured hence the change

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Awful stuff. Hardly laid a glove on them going forward all game.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Signed this sasa but he won't score **** as how many chances have we created tonight worrying times .

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Something changed with this team around the time of the Hoever incident and the rumoured bust up between Bruno and some of the players. They won't play for the bloke.
They detest him, everyone can see it.

Back
Top Bottom