Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Boly on the bench then lol.

Shame he’s not gone with RAN who’s a more attacking full back, but still enough there to beat them.

COYW, let’s have a positive night!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
No reason to change the team, hope Guedes and Neto play closer to Raul though.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN would be my only change but my goodness what a transformation. On paper this should be a 5-0 but it’s Wolves so 2-1 which would be happy with.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Mosquera. Centre back will be coming in for certain. Good to see Ronan in the squad.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No excuses with that line up!

I said that on Sunday as well and Bruno must think it’s our best starting 11 atm.

When Sasa becomes available and with tomorrows new additions we will have a seriously strong squad.

COYW.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disappointed we have started with the same side to be honest. Jonny isnt offering enough going forward and hasnt looked right to me. RAN should be starting. Also would like us to have gone more attacking and played a no10 in Podence. Hope it works out tonight though and both the performance and result are a lot better and better than the weekend.

JaycogWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
There is zero excuse for not beating these - honestly their line up is one of the poorest I have seen in PL history

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN should be starting. Jonny offers square root of **** all going forwards and is hardly solid defensively.

Think he's given the ball away 2nd most times in the team?

Agree completely, massive mistake if we plan to bench RAN all season. Another 20 million or so lost as the season progresses and his valuation drops and he will want out next summer 100%.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit harsh dropping the GK I didn’t see he could have done owt with any of the 9 that he shipped on Saturday. Hopefully a debut keeper full of nerves will do us. Shoot on sight.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disappointed we have started with the same side to be honest. Jonny isnt offering enough going forward and hasnt looked right to me. RAN should be starting. Also would like us to have gone more attacking and played a no10 in Podence. Hope it works out tonight though and both the performance and result are a lot better and better than the weekend.
I thought Jonny was much better on the left on Sunday. Better defensively than RAN, but doesn't offer as much offensively. I'm happy with him atm.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I want to see ran but I think he has took him out of the firing line for a bit,

Same team as expected want to see traore not hwang come on

Podence doesn't do enough.to get into the 11

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

On the other hand I think it’s a good thing that our manager thinks he knows his best 11.

I’ve been critical that he doesn’t in the past. Chopping and changing every week smacks of desperation and disrupts the partnerships on the field.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anything less than a win with your strongest line-up against a Championship team that's just been tanked 9-0 and lost their manager doesn't bear thinking about. Going to be a bit of pressure out there tonight, but there can be no excuses.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who is to add to that bench later in the season, chiquniho sasa and potentially denayer in replace of hwang, Campbell and what ronan

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is a team that should be pushing for the top six.

Come on Wolves.
Absolutely agree. I know we have new players and players coming back from long injuries but we really have to be brushing aside teams like Bournemouth. That's a Championship side they've got and we've got half of the Portuguese team playing for us? They're are no excuses if we don't win this and I'd say win convincingly. Start fast and kill them off.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't agree with you there mate, RAN has a tendency to lose the ball in an advanced possession leaving us open to counters. And in defence can be reckless.

I feel sure that he will develop into a top player.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mosquera loan?
Hope so. It would be good to see the likes of Fabio, Mosquera and Chicquinio returning next year fit, in Chicq's case, and more confident/experienced for the other two, augmenting a young and hungry squad. Better than any number of new signings and putting us in a position to utilise our more saleable assets without harming the overall potential.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anything less than a win with your strongest line-up against a Championship team that's just been tanked 9-0 and lost their manager doesn't bear thinking about. Going to be a bit of pressure out there tonight, but there can be no excuses.
That's spooky - we wrote pretty much the same lines at the same time?!

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve got to score first. We won’t break them down a couple of times if they’ve got something to defend, surely?

Back
Top Bottom