Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm having if Nuno was our manager we would have atleast 1 win so far

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even my BT is fed up with Brunos ****, as soon as he started talking they just cut him off.

4evawolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Don't panic Bruno just said we controlled the game and the goals will come again. get rid NOW

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This team has no creative spark….the middle of the park is too one paced and conservative. I love moutinho but the combination of him and Neves mean from side to side is the way we play. I would stick Podence off a forward and play Nunes and Neves. Have Neves sit and then get Nunes box to box. Tell Podence he has a free role and he can do whatever he wants as regards attacking intent.
Where did you do your badges??

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It means that even good players miss hit the ball sometimes.
But hwang isn’t a good player…… hwang did EVERYTHING wrong when he did what he did

And saying neves is only a good player is crap! He is a fantastic player, modern wolves great and scorer of some of the best goals we as a club have ever scored.

You cannot mention him and hwang on the same level as “good” or even in the same breathe! Hwang isn’t good enough to lace Rubens boots!

Oldvic161

Groupie
Reaction score
I think we were all pleased when these 2 new portugeezers signed, looks like they’re being stifled to me, the system, whatever it is, means all the midfield is outside the box when someone crosses, that’s why we aren’t scoring, every other side including Bournemouth get men in the box, we have statue Raul and dwarf podence.
Get an attacking manager in ffs

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But hwang isn’t a good player…… hwang did EVERYTHING wrong when he did what he did

And saying neves is only a good player is crap! He is a fantastic player, modern wolves great and scorer of some of the best goals we as a club have ever scored.

You cannot mention him and hwang on the same level as “good” or even in the same breathe! Hwang isn’t good enough to lace Rubens boots!
Gawd…..get the facts right, please.
Hwang didn’t do everything wrong.

and I never said Neves is ONLY a good player, did I?

and once again……Hwang miss hit the ball as did Neves.
I‘m not going any further with this.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hwang had his back to the main field, he then swung at the ball off balance to then kick the ball back into the centre of the park when he simply could have let the ball play bounce out after touching it o getting between the man and the ball.

Sorry but that is getting everything wrong you are told to do from the age of five, it was a criminal piece of play.

What neves and hwang did were totally different as neves Mia hit nearly got to the person it was meant to, hwangs was not even close to what he wanted but doesn’t have the ability to do.

Did you play football at all as a kid or teenager ? as to say he didn’t get everything wrong is actually comical.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

P.s when you say “even good players miss hit the ball” in a post about neves and comparing it to hwang, I am sorry but you are and did say he is only a good player.

Back
Top Bottom