Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno- stay or out?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be very surprised if they've sacked him before the end of the season, but I know the wheels started to come off behind the scenes when he forced them to stay in London between the Arsenal and West Ham games. Lot of unhappy folk behind the scenes.

Never a good sign.
That's a really strange one, Midlands to London isn't exactly a far trip.

superwolves

Reaction score
How can anyone actually question any manager when he's not been given the tools he asks for to be able to do his job? Has he not done well to finish 8th? Was people expecting us to finish champions league? How was Eddie Howe doing at Newcastle until he was able to have his own influence on his team? Bruno has had a good season and deserves support from the club and supporters was no easy feat taking over from what Nuno achieved here

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it was those who wanted to go home and stay with their kids etc. Sounds a bit silly admittedly but just passing on what I was told a few weeks later.
No problem with the info mate I just don’t understand why they’ve made such a big deal about it.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Whilst we still have the same core of players (none of which I believe are bad lads) then we will have to much of an "Old boys club" until several established pros come in then we will have the same heriachy amongst the squad, I'm disappointed if they have thrown Bruno under the bus but they did similar with Nuno, excluding Semedo, Moutinho and Rui at the time they all owed their careers to Nuno.

I think the squad is stale and needs some fresh voices up until then it doesn't matter who's in charge.

Player power is everything now, I doubt Cloughie would have been as successful today as he was when he was managing.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My source has been told that Doris the tea lady is in temporary charge, and her first tactical innovation will be to give all fans, when attending home matches, free triple-strength espressos in the hope this will keep them awake.
I’ve heard exactly the same ... apart from that it will be triple brandy’s

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has your source indicated he’s gone as well?
Says hasn’t heard anything and nor have the players

Club working on a deal for Moutinho to be player coach long term. Coady could be sold if Newcastle put big money on the table

top fox wolf

Reaction score
Says hasn’t heard anything and nor have the players

Club working on a deal for Moutinho to be player coach long term. Coady could be sold if Newcastle put big money on the table
Not sure about my last message now think I was hacked just got a call from my ex player mate he hadn't heard about the manager gone .......YET .

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Not sure about my last message now think I was hacked just got a call from my ex player mate he hadn't heard about the manager gone .......YET .
How do you get hacked on here? Only moderators can get into people's profiles surely?

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How do you get hacked on here? Only moderators can get into people's profiles surely?
I thought he meant he got a rogue text or some duff info. Hacked on here seems every unlikely.

As you were then. Bruno needs a strong finish to the season to change the narrative going into the summer.

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Where did it come from and what gave you the impression that the source was to be trusted enough to post here if it was not your ex player mate?

I imagine some here have done away with a few dineros now on your information. I would think they are owed an explanation.

I even wrote Here we go... and now I found out we are in fact not going anywhere. Oh the horror!

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where did it come from and what gave you the impression that the source was to be trusted enough to post here if it was not your ex player mate?

I imagine some here have done away with a few dineros now on your information. I would think they are owed an explanation.

I even wrote Here we go... and now I found out we are in fact not going anywhere. Oh the horror!
Anyone who makes financial decisions based on anonymous internet posts should look at themselves for a explanations first!

Back
Top Bottom