Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What has Lage been doing? This is beyond disgraceful. The players simply arent playing for him by the looks of it. Tactics, style of play non existent. Reminding me more and more of Walter Zenga. This is beyond hopeless and disgraceful. Fans paying good hard money to suffer this ****e. Clear off Lage.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I for one am glad that we had Hwang, Boly, Neto, and Jonny coming back and chose not to invest and push on in January.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2nd season in a row I've just wanted the season to end early, not a feeling you really want as a fan is it?

Do you miss the annual "can we scrape 6th in the Championship play offs" that we used to have?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Jonny, Coady and Moutinho on that goal. Absolutely shameful attempts to press the ball.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the manner of our performances and our lack of attacking football, which he was supposed to bring to the club, i wouldnt be surprised if we see him gone before the next game. I dont think it will happen, but it wouldnt surprise me.

Wouldnt bother me one bit. This is abysmal.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Utterly disgusting performance this. Granted, we have no divine right to beat Brighton who are a decent and well-managed team. but the lack of quality on show is breathtakingly bad.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Even the commentators can't believe how ****e we are.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Losing 3-0 at home to Brighton, tells you exactly where we are.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These players have given up.... This second half has been nothing short of a disgrace! Serious question about Lage and these players need asking! Such a shame how this is going...

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good job we are safe from relegation as we are playing like we are already down. Makes you wonder if Bruno has already been told he is leaving in the summer?

You may be onto something there. The players have just that same look about them they had in the second half of last season. Also, little effort, the edge isn't there, we don't look fully fit, similar to end of last season.
So who's coming in then? Nuno is available. :oops:

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Jonny, Coady and Moutinho on that goal. Absolutely shameful attempts to press the ball.
Because none of them can because they have never had to before. Used to just bank up not press players. Lage can go for all I care but these players can't play any other formation

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Free fallin, now I’m… free fallin, now I’m FREEEEEEEEEE FREEEEEEE FAAALLIIINNN

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What's the betting on a season ticket price hike to! Superior product my backside.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank god we dont have Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool to play soon. phew.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well at least Sellars got us a great deal for the club by letting Adama go on loan for the rest of the season.

The deal that seemingly benefitted everybody. We pay 3/4 of his wage to warm Barcelona's bench and simultaneously rob us of what little flair and creativity this squad has.

Everyone's a winner.

Back
Top Bottom