Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh well…….maybe we’ll pick up some points against City, Liverpool or Chelsea.
And if we’re really, really lucky, we’ll get a draw with Norwich.
It would be so Wolves-like for us to somehow settle the PL title.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Lack of quality that wasn't addressed but some of the performances this year have absolutely stunk and in recent weeks it has an air of the players are just fed up, look at the body language of some, they're not enjoying life here.
Like last year then? They are just playing badly because most can't play in this system. I haven't once looked and seen a lack of effort (our pressing stats are actually higher this year than any other btw).

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Footballers dont get stuck in playing one system. You get certain players that can only thrive in certain formations but we have enough talented players that are capable of adapting to other systems. Its an easy excuse to take the focus away from the manager not doing his job.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey guys, let's give Bruno the summer, hah.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK. Have given up on us scoring ever again, but is it too much to ask for a shot on target?

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
2-0 - Can't wait for Saïss's contract to expire. He's been far too complacent and Nuno is at fault for bringing him straight on after AFCON when Gomes was doing great.

He's literally trotting back watching Trossard, and even STOPS IN THE BOX to watch our team struggle to defend.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The players really don't give a monkeys - just seeing the season out

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Turned it off.. I’m not wasting another minute on these clowns this season.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Footballers dont get stuck in playing one system. You get certain players that can only thrive in certain formations but we have enough talented players that are capable of adapting to other systems. Its an easy excuse to take the focus away from the manager not doing his job.
We tried 4 at the back with Nuno last year a number of times and it was a disaster. Which of our players can play in a 4 at the back formation? Which of our wingers can play as anything other than counter attackers.

Can you give me some evidence of their adaptability. I am not sure we ever won a game playing 4 under Nuno. Think we got a 3-3 draw against Brighton when we scored our goals because of Adama playing iso ball against Burn not actually playing through teams.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is that bad, I’m just laughing to myself. I’m beyond furious!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time to go Lage, sort it out before its to late.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Hwang booked. An excellent example of how TERRIBLE his first touch is.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wholesale changes from the top to the bottom required in the Summer, or we may find ourselves looking over our shoulders next season.

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
wasn't going to bother watching wish I hadn't ffs

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't care where we are in the league these last few months have been a disgrace... We can't even get a shot on target FFS!!!!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
João Moutinho once again covering siass and getting beat because he's not a centre half

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the manner of our performances and our lack of attacking football, which he was supposed to bring to the club, i wouldnt be surprised if we see him gone before the next game. I dont think it will happen, but it wouldnt surprise me.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
He collapsed in his other management job. Has he got it to be a long term manager and not just good for the start. If we lose the rest of the games I don't think you can keep him.

That’s fair. Lose this and the likely defeats against Chelsea, City and Liverpool and that’s 12 defeats out of 18, which certainly prompts a conversation.

Did it to ourselves in January though with the Adama deal and taking a risk our midfielders would stay fit.

Adama has his faults but his ability to transition us up the pitch masked a lot of flaws elsewhere.

We haven’t been a better side without him since that first year with Diogo and Raul.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 - Can't wait for Saïss's contract to expire. He's been far too complacent and Nuno is at fault for bringing him straight on after AFCON when Gomes was doing great.

He's literally trotting back watching Trossard, and even STOPS IN THE BOX to watch our team struggle to defend.
Nuno getting the blame again! He wasn't at fault.

Back
Top Bottom