Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neat pass from Donk to set up an attack. For Brighton. Never mind our attack - our defence has looked a shambles. And not for the first time since Kilman's been out. Midfield (including wing backs) has been non -existant this entire match.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Semedo’s hammy has gone again. Looked in a lot of pain then.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno had that charisma

Where was this "charisma" when he was sat sulking on the bench when Big Sam was dicking us?

Nuno had zero charisma post Wembley, it's a bit myth.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Our numbers when we were winning weren't massively better than they were when we were losing. I and a few others warned on this that you can't grind out 1-0 wins consistently and expect that to hold. The old "the sign of a good team is winning when you play poorly" isn't remotely true. The sign of a good team is play like a good team consistently.
I mean, I agree with you there - but that still doesn't excuse Bruno of his **** poor substitutions?

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But he has to do it with nunos bag of spanners this team has nunos stamp written all over it
You do realise Lage's entire football career has been him coaching other people's teams?
Well, at least Lage has made actual substitutions this time at the break. That's actually a major step forward.
He's behind, the window for subs opened early!

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The players are not that bad even if the squad needs some work. What you expect to see is a way of playing and we don't have that. We've chopped and changed constantly. That's on the manager.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Performances like this are why I am not massively bothered about Neves leaving as long as it is for good money btw. People were asking what we were going to do without him. Largely the same, when we have a lot of the ball (not today for generally) we do very little with it

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since Boly and Saiss have returned rend sour solid defence has become very shaky.
Saiss came back into the team (deservedly) and has been awful ever since. Keeps being picked. Just like Huang. Our form picked up markedly as soon as he was out the team and we've been woeful with him back in. It's not their fault as individuals but it's a bad smell tactically speaking. Same as Fabio being subbed when playing well multiple times.

Andi130

Reaction score
The players look lost. Bruno looks lost. Pretty much the story of the last quarter of the season. At least we got some subs at half time though and not at 75 minutes. Small wins.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The players are not that bad even if the squad needs some work.

We've got zero defenders that can actually defend one on one, so we need to tie ourselves to 5atb.

None of our midfielders progress with the ball, and none can handle the press.

Honestly, which of our players (bar Neves) could you see being poached by teams of a similar (or better) standard than us?

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
This is unacceptable. If this club are serious about improving, it needs to start by bringing in a quality manager instead of a cheap one.
I’ve seen nothing in 3 seasons to make me think that they’re serious at all.

I for one will be glad to see the back of Shi, Sellers and Fosun.

Back
Top Bottom