Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They ay happy down the Albooin

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No money? No investment?

They signed a striker in January for 8 million, which is more than the likes of fellow play-off chasers like Coventry, Blackburn, QPR, Luton, Middlesbrough et al could dream about.

On top of this, they had enough investment to pay off a manager and his staff just a few months into a contract and bring in a guy who has spent most of the last decade earning PL money, so will have probably have demanded a hefty salary there as well. They will no doubt spend even more money in the summer, since they still have another year of the PL money tap from their parachute payments.

Their fans really are spoiled children, who can't even handle the idea of finishing below 6th in the Championship for the first time in 22 years. They already hounded out one manager, with their boos and empty seats, who had them firmly in the automatic promotion race, and now they're spitting blood in all directions. They really need to detoxify with a good relegation to League One and a decade in the wilderness now.

Last edited:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
no money, no investment , no idea.....there was a few on here saying that about Fosun in the summer and January........just saying....and by the way it serves them right, there was loads of albion moaning under Pullis and Jeremy Peace...............some of our fans should take note..

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
no money, no investment , no idea.....there was a few on here saying that about Fosun in the summer and January........just saying....and by the way it serves them right, there was loads of albion moaning under Pullis and Jeremy Peace...............some of our fans should take note..
Of what?

Fosun took over and said they had big plans of winning the league, playing regularly in Europe and becoming one of the worlds biggest clubs, all within 10 years. (The bennies owners have never stated that). If some of fans have what you feel are unrealistic expectations, blame Jeff for spinning them a line.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Of what?

Fosun took over and said they had big plans of winning the league, playing regularly in Europe and becoming one of the worlds biggest clubs, all within 10 years. (The bennies owners have never stated that). If some of fans have what you feel are unrealistic expectations, blame Jeff for spinning them a line.
Anyone who believed that is a bit soft in the head tbh

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well you can see now why some of us call them The Benny's after that Crossroads character

I only thought about that quote earlier. I hate when I get called a dingle, as it’s still a know character throughout the nation. Calling them a Bennie now, would just get a look of confusion by most. Plain old **** or **** fan is all I got lol

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Their fans really are spoiled children, who can't even handle the idea of finishing below 6th in the Championship for the first time in 22 years.

Wow. That's incredible, really. So could well be their worst season this century! It's kind of amazing yet disturbing at the same time. Partly because can't help thinking that right now, they are roughly where we spent most of the past 30 years. Mid-table Champs, spent lots but on too many has-beens and never-will-be. But the other side of it, they have achieved so little recognition in that time, can't remember them ever getting attention we've done, never anywhere near the Europe places. No incessant media articles on their stars being coveted by big clubs. How can a team spend so long in the Premier League yet nobody noticed? :D

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Wouldn’t we all!!

I once got asked by a mate if I had to support villa or Albion who would I choose. I told him that’s like asking would I prefer syphilis or chlamydia.
If that was the only choice I’d give up on football.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we were in the exact same position as them watching the football they play we'd be just as ****ed off, wouldn't be as ugly or inbred though

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow. That's incredible, really. So could well be their worst season this century! It's kind of amazing yet disturbing at the same time. Partly because can't help thinking that right now, they are roughly where we spent most of the past 30 years. Mid-table Champs, spent lots but on too many has-beens and never-will-be. But the other side of it, they have achieved so little recognition in that time, can't remember them ever getting attention we've done, never anywhere near the Europe places. No incessant media articles on their stars being coveted by big clubs. How can a team spend so long in the Premier League yet nobody noticed? :D

Stoke managed it. But that probably wasn’t “the business plan”

And I suppose they were well known for throw ins

R

reanswolf

If we were in the exact same position as them watching the football they play we'd be just as ****ed off, wouldn't be as ugly or inbred though
True , it’s just nice to see the shoe on the other foot, they may not agree but they’ve had twenty years over us in the main, at least prior to FOSUN.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You reap what you sow. They’ve had a long list of dinosaur/anti football types as manager for a long time that we simply wouldn’t have put up with at Molineux. The fans only have themselves to blame for letting it happen.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Wouldn’t we all!!

I once got asked by a mate if I had to support villa or Albion who would I choose. I told him that’s like asking would I prefer syphilis or chlamydia.
Some of us were around when we nearly went under twice .I was asked several times who I would support if the club disappeared.I wasn’t particularly interested in supporting a reformed club way down the pyramid and I certainly wouldn’t support another League team ,be it local or not .
My answer never changed and I said I would give up on football and being recently married the first time we nearly went under I would have devoted more time to my wife and ultimately children.
I am just so glad we came back from the dead ,some clubs never get that opportunity.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of us were around when we nearly went under twice .I was asked several times who I would support if the club disappeared.I wasn’t particularly interested in supporting a reformed club way down the pyramid and I certainly wouldn’t support another League team ,be it local or not .
My answer never changed and I said I would give up on football and being recently married the first time we nearly went under I would have devoted more time to my wife and ultimately children.
I am just so glad we came back from the dead ,some clubs never get that opportunity.
I think I’d be the same now. I occasionally watch my local team (Halesowen Town) and I’d probably watch them more but it doesn’t give me anywhere near the same highs and lows as watching the wolves do, it just feels like watching live football.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I think I’d be the same now. I occasionally watch my local team (Halesowen Town) and I’d probably watch them more but it doesn’t give me anywhere near the same highs and lows as watching the wolves do, it just feels like watching live football.
Just glad it never happened

Back
Top Bottom