Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Renato Sanches (Lille)

D

Deleted member yltz11841

If this comes off, it instantly makes this window an incredibly impressive one.

If it’s part of a deal including Botman and we also manage to keep Traore and Neves, I don’t think we could have wished for anything better. Would have addressed pretty much every area with top young players.

Sa, Botman, Mosquera, Ait-Nouri, Sanches, Trincao and Hwang-Hee. If that comes off, huge credit to all those involved.
I would take back all my moaning and admit Jeff is ok at poker, I will wait though :)

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No need really. We all want our team to do well and dont see why anyone should stop posting because they may have views you dont agree with or like. Will eat my words if we have got the required players in before the deadline tomorrow and will be delighted but wont stop me posting on what is a forum for all Wolves fans and their different and varying views.
No one means you Jos. You might boost Pampers share price to Amazon levels every window but we all know you love the club. You aren’t one of the ‘revel in the failure’ merchants.

Nige

Reaction score
I was just thinking... if after euro 2016 someone had told me that wolves would be in negotiations to sign the 19 year old who dominated the tournament, id have never have believed them
Dominated the tournament ??? did I miss something. Didn.t he go to Swansea in that time and crash and burn..

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Just had Knee surgery and unable to play for a while. Didn't make it in the prem at Swansea.
Has obviously been brought in to replace Adama who will go to Spurs.
No

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Just had Knee surgery and unable to play for a while. Didn't make it in the prem at Swansea.
Has obviously been brought in to replace Adama who will go to Spurs.
Wonder why you would compare a centre mid with an attacker? What possible similarities could there be between the two i wonder.

It's a mystery.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As an avid Lille watcher due to David... Sanches is good. Really good.

But I'd rather pay for Botman then even getting Sanches on loan. Getting both would be awesome.

Arthur

Reaction score
Nige has a point, that is a lot of attacking players.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tremendously exciting. I love the fact Lage knows him from Benfica and is obviously well aligned with our other Portuguese internationals. I recall he certainly stood out for Portugal at the Euro's, box to box player.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sanches is Lilles highest paid player in £51k a week.

let’s offer to double/triple Botmans wages and get them both in!

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don’t want to get carried away but imagine a side/squad around the Christmas period of:

Sa
Semedo, Boly, Botman, Ait-Nouri
Sanches, Neves
Neto, Trincao, Traore
Raul

Ruddy, Kilman, Marcal, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Podence, Fabio

Hoever, Jonny, Coady, Saiss, Mosquera, Hwang-Hee
I know I won't be able to sleep on my front tonight.;)

Snarlingwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Twitter:-

Attachments

• 572BAB72-77D9-49A0-B343-D44FA7CB669A.png
    572BAB72-77D9-49A0-B343-D44FA7CB669A.png
    398.2 KB · Views: 93
D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Ground-breaking from Wolves.
Signing pre-injured players.

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
No need really. We all want our team to do well and dont see why anyone should stop posting because they may have views you dont agree with or like. Will eat my words if we have got the required players in before the deadline tomorrow and will be delighted but wont stop me posting on what is a forum for all Wolves fans and their different and varying views.
More like this:

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Calm down.....not likely to sign a replacement that cant play for a month in our position. The squad needs strengthening and increasing not just one in one out
The signs are all positive. Roll on the transfer deadline

Back
Top Bottom