Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@bod101 I got these messages, yesterday.

B1DFC6E2-FA5B-4FBA-99D7-B1729BCDD5EA.png1A6126C5-D78E-45FD-8765-C02CCCAB9285.pngDAD02D27-5825-4E1E-BCBF-23A8CBBEDB2F.png
I tried Google Chrome and Safari and neither worked. Sorted itself out after about 40 mins or so. Had similar issues on Sunday but they lasted for much longer.

Last edited:

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
site working but seems very slow at the moment and has done since I first came on 10-15 mins ago.
will post again when it sorts itself out

15:10 now, seems to have sorted itself out and responding OK now

Last edited:

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn’t get on yesterday afternoon or evening. Even tried with different Browser, Brave.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
are any of you using vpns when connecting?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Like others I've been having real problems with @giantwolf PPG thread for a few weeks. I used to be able to view it but not post or like as it would lock up and then not let me access the Mix for 20 minutes or so but last night I could view the first page but, upon trying to view page 2, it locked me out on both my phone and laptop until I gave up trying 2 hours later. It's a real shame as it's one of my favourite threads.

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like others I've been having real problems with @giantwolf PPG thread for a few weeks. I used to be able to view it but not post or like as it would lock up and then not let me access the Mix for 20 minutes or so but last night I could view the first page but, upon trying to view page 2, it locked me out on both my phone and laptop until I gave up trying 2 hours later. It's a real shame as it's one of my favourite threads.
Yup, still exactly the same for me. My fav thread too so I keep trying, but I then have to close the window and come back after about ten mins as it locks up everything for me.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yup, still exactly the same for me. My fav thread too so I keep trying, but I then have to close the window and come back after about ten mins as it locks up everything for me.
I’m the same, tried again today and same result albeit only locked out for 15 minutes this time.

“Free the @giantwolf PPG thread!”

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strangely I can now get to page two, but can’t get to the latest page 3. So, it seems it is a “last page in the thread” issue. I am using safari on both an iPad and iPhone X. Not using a vpn.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@bod101

Interestingly, been using the site all morning with no issues. (iPhone and wi-fi). Clicked on the gianteolf PPG Thread (first time in weeks) and the site and thread froze completely. Tried chrome and safari on iPhone - no good. Tried chrome and Edge on laptop - no good. Then tried chrome on iPhone on 4G and could access the site again.

These photos reflect the messages I was getting.

1614000581433.png
1614000640211.png
1614000676929.png

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
@bod101

Interestingly, been using the site all morning with no issues. (iPhone and wi-fi). Clicked on the gianteolf PPG Thread (first time in weeks) and the site and thread froze completely. Tried chrome and safari on iPhone - no good. Tried chrome and Edge on laptop - no good. Then tried chrome on iPhone on 4G and could access the site again.

These photos reflect the messages I was getting.

View attachment 20111
View attachment 20112
View attachment 20113
yes there are massive issues with something in that page.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yes there are massive issues with something in that page.
shall I start a new one next week? I suspect the probably might reoccur but at least short term it'll help?

Or if you'd prefer I can refrain from posting a thread like that at all if absolutely your preference?

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
shall I start a new one next week? I suspect the probably might reoccur but at least short term it'll help?

Or if you'd prefer I can refrain from posting a thread like that at all if absolutely your preference?

I won't open the thread because of these problems, does it happen to everyone who views that thread ?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I won't open the thread because of these problems, does it happen to everyone who views that thread ?
Doesn’t seem to be everyone. I’ve had issues uploading and creating the posts previously but seem to be ok at the moment. However even this morning I went straight to page 3 on the thread and it was fine, went back to page 2 to get the previous post text and that’s when issues started again. Had to then come back on later to post on page 3.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn’t seem to be everyone. I’ve had issues uploading and creating the posts previously but seem to be ok at the moment. However even this morning I went straight to page 3 on the thread and it was fine, went back to page 2 to get the previous post text and that’s when issues started again. Had to then come back on later to post on page 3.
Have you got anther computer you can use to see if its the pc.

Are you using a software when you create the thread (posts) (I don't know what is on it ) which could be causing the problem?

I get problems now and again but so intermittent it's impossible to find.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you got anther computer you can use to see if its the pc.

Are you using a software when you create the thread (posts) (I don't know what is on it ) which could be causing the problem?

I get problems now and again but so intermittent it's impossible to find.
same on home and work laptops and mobile

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
same on home and work laptops and mobile

I just looked at it and viewed ok, scrolled down to the first graphic then down to a photo put up by Lupo I think, then tried to go back to MM index page and bingo the whole thing went kaput.

It even stopped me quiting Safari so I tried to restart the Mac and it couldn't because safari was open, used force quit in the end and restarted.

No entry to MM though everything freezing all the same error messages you have put up. Other sites accessed OK.

Mac, safari, chrome and Firefox all the same.

I'm surprised the thread has been left up to be honest.

Something I would try is a fresh thread and enter a graphic one by one and allow it to be accessed so many times to see if it fails and then add the next .

No images to be put up by any posters not even doing a reply which would include your graphic.

It took about 15 mins or so before it recovered all by itself, wasn't timing it so could have been longer.

That makes me think their is a cycle going on and until MM or servers complete the cycle you are locked out ?"

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still getting this after an iOS update (iPhone/Safari). Have fixed it by deleting the website data, but this is the only site that it happens to.

8C0C3486-1019-4A09-BA60-3F9C0B19D995.png

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Still getting this after an iOS update (iPhone/Safari). Have fixed it by deleting the website data, but this is the only site that it happens to.

View attachment 20501
I simply don't know the fix for this, I can't replicate it (using iPhone and ipads) and if it ever does happen (very rarely) on an my android phone a quick refresh fixes it.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I simply don't know the fix for this, I can't replicate it (using iPhone and ipads) and if it ever does happen (very rarely) on an my android phone a quick refresh fixes it.
Yeah it’s a weird one, it’s only ever after an iOS update. I’d assume it’s got to be something to do with the cookies. If it happened elsewhere I’d say it was apple, but only noticed it for here.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mix is very slow at loading......actually, everything.
Couldn’t get on since last night........just hung there.
Once this morning got a ...site is being updated or something......but only once.

ok....just venting

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Mix is very slow at loading......actually, everything.
Couldn’t get on since last night........just hung there.
Once this morning got a ...site is being updated or something......but only once.

ok....just venting
No worries, are things better now?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No worries, are things better now?
Kinda.....sorry, but now I suspect it’s on my end.
My neighbour, whose on the same provider is finding it touch and go too. Spent hours on the phone listening to bad musak with Telus......guess what? .....gave up waiting...lol.
Cheers.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Kinda.....sorry, but now I suspect it’s on my end.
My neighbour, whose on the same provider is finding it touch and go too. Spent hours on the phone listening to bad musak with Telus......guess what? .....gave up waiting...lol.
Cheers.
No need to be sorry, it always helps if any issues arise

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to re open an old thread, but all my top bar options are greyed out, did any of you guys get a resolution for it?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Sorry to re open an old thread, but all my top bar options are greyed out, did any of you guys get a resolution for it?
Not yet I'm afraid, don't know what to try I'm afraid

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I seem to have lost the use of the smillies etc, should imaging its down to me lol. any clues Bod will be much appreciated.

regards Chignalwolf,

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I seem to have lost the use of the smillies etc, should imaging its down to me lol. any clues Bod will be much appreciated.

regards Chignalwolf,
I'm sure this has happened before to someone else and they fixed it, I'll have to have a look back to see if I can find what they did!

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm sure this has happened before to someone else and they fixed it, I'll have to have a look back to see if I can find what they did!
cheers Bod, its not a problem, but sometimes folk take posts the wrong way without a smile or a wink stuck at the end, lol

Back
Top Bottom