Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Women - News and Info

NAG

Groupie
Reaction score
It’s a lack of investment in the club from top to bottom - men’s team, women’s team, run down and tired looking stadium, etc. There’s only so much you can do and O’Neil and McNamara have done exceptionally well with so little resources at their disposal.
Don't disagree that the managers/teams have achieved a lot with little.... What I would note is that in the grand scheme of a PL football team the £1-£2m needed for Wolves to go Full Time is peanuts and none of it counts to FFP/PSR so they can increase the visibility in Wolves as a brand by investing a small amount.

Whilst majority of Wolves Women's fan's support both men's & women's teams but there fans who are only interested in the women's team; there will be people who won't want to go to men's game (for various reasons) but they are an untapped market for Wolves....

NAG

Groupie
Reaction score
Hope everyone has got there tickets: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wolves/EDP/Event/Index/247

Also have you all listened to the latest Wolves Women Podcast?

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Women’s football is absolutely taking off, so Wolves women should be going full time. They will have to do it at some point anyway but can do it behind the curve when it’s really tough, or with the curve at the same time as others in the division

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Women’s football is absolutely taking off, so Wolves women should be going full time. They will have to do it at some point anyway but can do it behind the curve when it’s really tough, or with the curve at the same time as others in the division
Is it taking off? Or has it reached it's plateau?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319_101841_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_101841_Chrome.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 44

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s absolutely taking off - grassroots football amongst girls and women have many more teams than ever before, and that is spreading to interest in women’s football
Grass roots girls football isn’t just taking off, it’s exploding. My club has gone from one team to 7 in 4 years. Now we’re adding another 3. I am getting so many player enquiries we’re having to turn girls away.
I am in a v small town.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Grass roots girls football isn’t just taking off, it’s exploding. My club has gone from one team to 7 in 4 years. Now we’re adding another 3. I am getting so many player enquiries we’re having to turn girls away.
I am in a v small town.
I coach a girls u12 team - we now have three teams in that age group, where traditionally each year group only had one.

I agree with exploding! It’s a brilliant time for girls football

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is 1-0 at Half Time, with Amber Hughes finishing off a fabulous counter attacking move. Albion playing quite well and we are lucky not to have conceded a couple.

All of the Billy Wright Lower is full along with several hundred in the Stan Cullis Lower too.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any pitch invasions from the five travelling West Brom fans?

So much genuine delight on our ladies' faces. They've picked up where the men left off and know full well the gravity of this game.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1711146873694.jpg
    FB_IMG_1711146873694.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 18

NAG

Groupie
Reaction score
Big game on Wednesday night as Wolves Women travel to Stourbridge (1945 KO) in a derby match... There fans & players will be well up for it - will be good to see as many Wolves fans there as possible....

Wolves fans are encouraged to gather near the Away dugout....

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Big game on Wednesday night as Wolves Women travel to Stourbridge (1945 KO) in a derby match... There fans & players will be well up for it - will be good to see as many Wolves fans there as possible....

Wolves fans are encouraged to gather near the Away dugout....
Samosas on offer too I think

Back
Top Bottom