Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Women - News and Info

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I looked at Wolves women Twitter and it was 1-1. Then put the dog into car, got my coat, sat in the driver's seat and switched on the engine and radio and Radio 5 were going through the latest scores and said Wolves 1 Brighton 4. I couldn't quite believe it and thought they had made a mistake. Those 3 Brighton goals must have been super quick. Well done to the women though, sounded like they deserved a draw at least and also did extremely well to get this far.

NAG

Groupie
Reaction score
Gave it there all today and they should all be so proud of themselves!! Great attendance as well - 1812 (record for Wolves Women at the New Bucks Head).

Real shame that there was no local media there (The Daily Telegraph was there) and that Jeff Shi & Matt Hobbs were not there....

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gave it there all today and they should all be so proud of themselves!! Great attendance as well - 1812 (record for Wolves Women at the New Bucks Head).

Real shame that there was no local media there (The Daily Telegraph was there) and that Jeff Shi & Matt Hobbs were not there....

I would have thought that the local media would have been there, and I am surprised and a little disappointed that the hierarchy of the club weren’t represented at a game as big as this.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a note that today’s game has been moved to Compton, as a result of a Waterlogged Pitch at Telford. 150 tickets are on sale for the 2pm Kick Off.

NAG

Groupie
Reaction score
2 - 3 seems a popular scoreline this weekend. A shame really as they were 2 up.
Shows what investment & training Full Time 5 days a week vs being teachers etc and training in the evening's etc does.... Their fitness levels were the difference realistically.... Hopefully someone points it out to Jeff Shi & Matt Hobbs & they step up the investment.... Forest are looking to go FT next season so if we are not careful we could fall further behind....

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a lack of investment in the club from top to bottom - men’s team, women’s team, run down and tired looking stadium, etc. There’s only so much you can do and O’Neil and McNamara have done exceptionally well with so little resources at their disposal.

Back
Top Bottom