Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves vs Sheffield United - The verdict

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno could have done the following;

1) expanded his squad over the summer knowing that the season was going to be longer and more intense. It wasn’t sprung on the club last minute. He didn’t have adequate numbers to rotate players causing them to have overuse injuries this campaign...... his lack of faith in kilman is responsible for boly’s problems as he didn’t rotate boly out when he was playing injured.....

2) actually trusted the players he signed to play more when they had shown good performances in Kilman or hoever.

3) trusted the youth in Vitinha, otasowie (made one mistake and been kicked out never to be seen again) and MGW when he returned from loan as why have them in the squad if you aren’t going to play them? Even have played Corbeanu in games like last week and last night against the leagues relegation fodder. We won’t know if they are good enough if they don’t play!!!

4) not signed Marcal as he has been a career sick note when you know players need rest. He got subbed off as the sub in one game for gods sake..... why sign a player to a small squad you know cannot stay fit.

Nuno last season and every season to date only uses the same players he trusts, some players like silva and RAN only have the minutes they have because Nuno had no choice, not because he trusts them when the team is fully fit and a game needs changing.
A lot of bold statements there....hope you don’t mind if I say the way I see things.
1.We have NO idea what Nuno wanted in the transfer window and what Wolves gave him. Shi is the boss and it’s he who approves or disapproves of transfers, not Nuno.

We do not know if Nuno has no faith in Killman. He obviously has since he’s played him many times. If he doesn’t play him, it’s probably for a good reason and to say that this is the reason for Boly’s problems is really a stretch.

2. and 3. Nuno gets paid to decide who and when to play .....if he feels that some young players are not ready then he shouldn’t play them. I suspect many were bought with the full knowledge that they wouldn’t be ready yet. Maybe Wolves had to buy them now before some other club swooped and got them.

4. Marcal. I presume that it’s not just Nuno buying players.....surely the Wolves organization approved this buy after discussions with pertinent staff. For all we know, Nuno might have warned against buying him....( now that a huge stretch on my part, but just making a point ). Soooo much we don’t know about transfers.

And yes, like all PL managers, he tends to favour the players he feels will get the result he wants. Nothing unusual there.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot of bold statements there....hope you don’t mind if I say the way I see things.
1.We have NO idea what Nuno wanted in the transfer window and what Wolves gave him. Shi is the boss and it’s he who approves or disapproves of transfers, not Nuno.

We do not know if Nuno has no faith in Killman. He obviously has since he’s played him many times. If he doesn’t play him, it’s probably for a good reason and to say that this is the reason for Boly’s problems is really a stretch.

2. and 3. Nuno gets paid to decide who and when to play .....if he feels that some young players are not ready then he shouldn’t play them. I suspect many were bought with the full knowledge that they wouldn’t be ready yet. Maybe Wolves had to buy them now before some other club swooped and got them.

4. Marcal. I presume that it’s not just Nuno buying players.....surely the Wolves organization approved this buy after discussions with pertinent staff. For all we know, Nuno might have warned against buying him....( now that a huge stretch on my part, but just making a point ). Soooo much we don’t know about transfers.

And yes, like all PL managers, he tends to favour the players he feels will get the result he wants. Nothing unusual there.
Never a problem mate, we all have different opinions on the squad size and how it has been built and used.

RAN is match ready, he was a starter every week in France and PSG were circling around him. Hoever has shown some real promise so minutes on the field and he will get even better, but we rarely see him.

how is kilman not playing? He had a run of great performances which included an MOTM against Leeds and got dropped.... the fact when boly was out against a team who can and do score multiple goals a game he went to a back 4 and didn’t play him, but went to a back 5 against FULHAM who don’t score as soon as boly was fit. If those aren’t clear signs he doesn’t trust him then my word I would hate to see Nuno not rate someone.....

portugamerifinn

Groupie
Reaction score
Nuno could have done the following;

1) expanded his squad over the summer knowing that the season was going to be longer and more intense. It wasn’t sprung on the club last minute. He didn’t have adequate numbers to rotate players causing them to have overuse injuries this campaign...... his lack of faith in kilman is responsible for boly’s problems as he didn’t rotate boly out when he was playing injured.....

2) actually trusted the players he signed to play more when they had shown good performances in Kilman or hoever.

3) trusted the youth in Vitinha, otasowie (made one mistake and been kicked out never to be seen again) and MGW when he returned from loan as why have them in the squad if you aren’t going to play them? Even have played Corbeanu in games like last week and last night against the leagues relegation fodder. We won’t know if they are good enough if they don’t play!!!

4) not signed Marcal as he has been a career sick note when you know players need rest. He got subbed off as the sub in one game for gods sake..... why sign a player to a small squad you know cannot stay fit.

Nuno last season and every season to date only uses the same players he trusts, some players like silva and RAN only have the minutes they have because Nuno had no choice, not because he trusts them when the team is fully fit and a game needs changing.

I agree that some guys could've or should've received more minutes (notably Vitinha), but you also can't ignore that the biggest injury blow had nothing to do with overuse, it was a freak injury.

I also push back on the idea the club didn't increase its pool of PL quality players. It got rid of Jota, Doherty and Vinagre while bringing in Semedo, Ait Nouri, Silva, Marcal, Hoever and Vitinha. And Podence was practically a new singing who the club knew could take up Diogo's minutes.

If anything, Nuno got caught up midseason with staying above the relegation fray, so he played it safe with experienced players. But it worked: Wolves was never actually in a relegation battle. Yet now many who were certain Wolves was doomed to relegation even when it was <1% likely think Nuno should have thrown caution to the wind with 19 years olds in January? I call BS on the honesty of those retrospective arguments now that Wolves are safe.

Marcal was a smart signing, by the way. He obviously has the quality, but he cost almost nothing because of his injury history. If a club like Wolves wants depth with experience and quality it has to take affordable chances like that. That is how team building outside the top 6-8 spenders works; you take chances on low cost, high upside transfers that aren't always going to work out.

Silly Billy

Groupie
Reaction score
We are awful to watch..... how is that self entitlement? We are statistically the worst team in first half performances, worse than a relegated and soon to be relegated teams.....that isn’t a positive......

and conceded first in 19 games this season..... look at how few goals we have scored in OPEN play, let alone how few goals we score in total...... we have a team full of internationals even with injuries we have put a team out with 11 internationals nearly every week bar when RAN plays.....

And even Nuno says, he can’t understand why we don’t turn up in first halves.....

Relegated and relegated teams have more action in our third than we do in theirs.

how can you describe the football we are playing in terms that are slightly positive as we only turn up on average for 20 minutes a game.....

we have won points and stayed up which is great, but the performances are constantly very very poor. And many times this season we have been second and within the bottom 5 of the form table, far more than we have been in a top 6/10.....

do you talk to many people who aren’t wolves fans???? I can tell you I cant find one person who is slightly positive about how we play. One described us as the cure for insomnia and it is why we get so many 8pm Kick offs..... people used to enjoy watching us and feared us playing them, that isn’t happening anymore.....
Sorry leam none of that amounts to 'car crash ' for me. Disappointing and poor maybe. Car crash is relegation imo

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never a problem mate, we all have different opinions on the squad size and how it has been built and used.

RAN is match ready, he was a starter every week in France and PSG were circling around him. Hoever has shown some real promise so minutes on the field and he will get even better, but we rarely see him.

how is kilman not playing? He had a run of great performances which included an MOTM against Leeds and got dropped.... the fact when boly was out against a team who can and do score multiple goals a game he went to a back 4 and didn’t play him, but went to a back 5 against FULHAM who don’t score as soon as boly was fit. If those aren’t clear signs he doesn’t trust him then my word I would hate to see Nuno not rate someone.....
Loved RAN from the get go.....especially going forward. As for why doesn’t Nuno play Killman more often.....I’ve no idea. He always looks good to me.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry leam none of that amounts to 'car crash ' for me. Disappointing and poor maybe. Car crash is relegation imo
That’s cool, we all have different scales of judgement mate.

From 7th and Europa quarter final to what we are doing now on the pitch is a massive and not even close to good enough.

I said before the season started with everything 10th would have been a good season as I am not an idiot who expected champions league after the exploits and effort of last season and the signings other teams made as the gap between 7th and 10 is often tiny.

Silly Billy

Groupie
Reaction score

From 7th and Europa quarter final to what we are doing now on the pitch is a massive and not even close to good enough.

I said before the season started with everything 10th would have been a good season as I am not an idiot who expected champions league after the exploits and effort of last season and the signings other teams made as the gap between 7th and 10 is often tiny.
No probs mate. We all want the best for wolves

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
did i read correctly that wolves are 3rd in the table based on 2nd half performances? Thats got to be one positive to look at instead of all the negatives.

The solution is simple. Before each match, Nuno should just tell them "Go out and play like it's the second half" . Sit back and enjoy the inevitable glory... :D

Though the table I just saw had us at 10th based on second halves this season. o_O

portugamerifinn

Groupie
Reaction score

If 10th was good enough before the season, how in the world is 12th without Jimenez (not to mention Boly, Podence and now Neto) "not even close to good enough."

Wolves are four points from your own definition of "good enough" in spite of playing 75% of the season w/o its top scorer. That's not far off at all.

And the "Europa League QF to this" point is moot; Wolves had its EL spot stolen by Arsenal, so it's kinda tough to reach the QF of a tournament you're not part of.

I swear some of this moaning is an effort to make as little logical sense as possible.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The gap between 7th and 15th isn't that big most seasons! Very similar standard teams with final position down to a bit of VAR/Ref luck, fewer injuries and so on. All can play a bit on their good days, and all can turn in a stinker every now and then.

One thing I'd like to see - could we please just beat these bottom of the table teams more convincingly? These are the perma-stinkers on their way back to the Championship. And I'd really like to see us outplay them on the pitch. Like we did Norwich last season, but haven't done this season at all.

Yes, we beat Fulham and Sheff U 1-0, but overall, we looked not to disimilar to those opponents. Misplaced passes and disjointed play all over the place, lacking confidence, desperate to hang on at times and so on. A bit lucky to get all 6 points across those two and we all know luck balances out, so now expecting cries of dismay as the luck balances out and we get bad luck against Burnley..or even worse, the match after that. :(

It was easy to get carried away after Nuno's first couple of seasons. But now expectations are reigned in, at least for me, and I have no expectation of Champions League, not in the next 6 or 7 seasons, anyway. We aren't good enough and probably aren't going to spend the money needed to bridge the gap.

Mid table mediocrity it is then, which is infinitely better than the same in the Championship, which we have done so often in recent decades. The thing is to extract as much enjoyment on the way as possible, the occasional hammering of poor opponents (Albion!) for example instead of treating every match as if we are playing a hybrid of Brazil 70, Holland 74 and Bayern Munich.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The biggest disappointment for me last night was us going back to 5 at the back. Last night would have been ideal to maybe give MGW a chance in his best position as a no10 with Podence and Traore either side and Jose up top. I know that quite a few on here dont rate him but I have seen good signs from him in his sub appearances in recent weeks and was really surprised he didnt even get brought on as a sub last night.

I was hoping we would have played 4 at the back last night against the bottom side and really take the game to them. We won and that pleased me but the standard of football and tactics didnt one bit.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If 10th was good enough before the season, how in the world is 12th without Jimenez (not to mention Boly, Podence and now Neto) "not even close to good enough."

Wolves are four points from your own definition of "good enough" in spite of playing 75% of the season w/o its top scorer. That's not far off at all.

And the "Europa League QF to this" point is moot; Wolves had its EL spot stolen by Arsenal, so it's kinda tough to reach the QF of a tournament you're not part of.

I swear some of this moaning is an effort to make as little logical sense as possible.
Because of the performances on the pitch....... they are awful. And we are going to finish 5 points minimum from 10th and stop it EVERY team has had injuries..... more than us in many many cases for teams above us in the league......

we did fine without boly in the end last season...... did you forget he missed a chunk of last season with a broken leg????

we have a squad even with injuries that can and has shown for their countries they can play better and be far more attacking.... they play for wolves and it is like looking at a scared twin

the europa league wasn’t stolen by Arsenal, we surrendered it the weeks previous by throwing it away when qualification was in our own hands. Arsenal took the spoils and well known reward of europa football by winning a competition we could have won and didn’t, that isn’t a theft..... lol

how can you steal something that is owed to you as a prize hahahahahaha

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
True.
Sporting
Benfica
Porto
Errrr.
Stop digging. I’ve just re-read your post and to paraphrase, we have too many players from Portugal and not enough from England. Ignoring the fact that Portugal have a better recent record than England internationally, your post at best is ignorant and at worst xenophobic. Stop it.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Errr.. our EL spot was taken because we produced some non-performances when it mattered. Last match at Chelsea, for example. But also including Arsenal and Sheff U. And we weren't all that in the match where we were robbed v Burnley. And that rather long string of "non-performances", however occasionally snatching a good result, is exactly how we continued this season. And presumably next season too?

portugamerifinn

Groupie
Reaction score
Errr.. our EL spot was taken because we produced some non-performances when it mattered. Last match at Chelsea, for example. But also including Arsenal and Sheff U. And we weren't all that in the match where we were robbed v Burnley. And that rather long string of "non-performances", however occasionally snatching a good result, is exactly how we continued this season. And presumably next season too?

My commentary was about 20/21 not 19/20. The point is it's disingenuous to act like this season's team could have done anything akin to reaching the EL quarters considering it wasn't even in the competition. It's not a fair or sensible comparison.

One can't hold last season's EL run over this team's head when it never got the same chance.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My commentary was about 20/21 not 19/20. The point is it's disingenuous to act like this season's team could have done anything akin to reaching the EL quarters considering it wasn't even in the competition. It's not a fair or sensible comparison.

One can't hold last season's EL run over this team's head when it never got the same chance.
You can, because they threw away the guarnteed spot we had All but secured and the small chance of champions league football after the restart and the shocking implosion against Chelsea on the final day.

then this season because of no European football they are plying less games so should actually be fresher as they get full rest periods like everyone else. Also means more time on the training pitch to improve and work on plans and strategy..... what the hell has been achieved or improved during these sessions??? As we see the same problems and issues every week....

portugamerifinn

Groupie
Reaction score
Because of the performances on the pitch....... they are awful. And we are going to finish 5 points minimum from 10th and stop it EVERY team has had injuries..... more than us in many many cases for teams above us in the league......

we did fine without boly in the end last season...... did you forget he missed a chunk of last season with a broken leg????

we have a squad even with injuries that can and has shown for their countries they can play better and be far more attacking.... they play for wolves and it is like looking at a scared twin

the europa league wasn’t stolen by Arsenal, we surrendered it the weeks previous by throwing it away when qualification was in our own hands. Arsenal took the spoils and well known reward of europa football by winning a competition we could have won and didn’t, that isn’t a theft..... lol

how can you steal something that is owed to you as a prize hahahahahaha

Injuries are not all equivalent. If you as a Wolves fan can't comprehend the massive significance of losing Raul after nine matches and replacing him with an 18-year-old, I don't know what to tell ya. But sure, other teams have lost various players of varying quality as well.

Yes, the team survived Willy's injury in the middle of last season, but refresh my memory here: was Raul out with a skull fracture then as well? Was Diogo at Liverpool? Circumstances change and having Boly and RJ out simultaneously is not the same as just the former out.

If you'd like to pretend that Wolves has a bunch of guys who have magical attacking powers for their national team that are stunted with Wolves, go ahead. And even if someone was more attacking for Spain or Portugal, maybe that's because they're playing with Cristiano Ronaldo and Ruben Dias as opposed to Fabio Silva and Roman Saiss.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Have to agree with you. We’re in good shape. Things could be a lot worse for Wolves.....a lot worse.

portugamerifinn

Groupie
Reaction score
You can, because they threw away the guarnteed spot we had All but secured and the small chance of champions league football after the restart and the shocking implosion against Chelsea on the final day.

then this season because of no European football they are plying less games so should actually be fresher as they get full rest periods like everyone else. Also means more time on the training pitch to improve and work on plans and strategy..... what the hell has been achieved or improved during these sessions??? As we see the same problems and issues every week....

If only Fabio Silva was suddenly prime Raul Jimenez, maybe we wouldn't see these same issues every week...

Why can't Saiss simply train his way into being world class?! He should be fresh enough to suddenly have more talent than he has ever had - argh!

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Injuries are not all equivalent. If you as a Wolves fan can't comprehend the massive significance of losing Raul after nine matches and replacing him with an 18-year-old, I don't know what to tell ya. But sure, other teams have lost various players of varying quality as well.

Yes, the team survived Willy's injury in the middle of last season, but refresh my memory here: was Raul out with a skull fracture then as well? Was Diogo at Liverpool? Circumstances change and having Boly and RJ out simultaneously is not the same as just the former out.

If you'd like to pretend that Wolves has a bunch of guys who have magical attacking powers for their national team that are stunted with Wolves, go ahead. And even if someone was more attacking for Spain or Portugal, maybe that's because they're playing with Cristiano Ronaldo and Ruben Dias as opposed to Fabio Silva and Roman Saiss.
I don’t need to pretend they have played better for their countries this year than wolves..... the evidence is there!!!

the squad he have was able to play attacking and positive football from the championship to the restart last season..... now they suddenly can’t???

missing Raul is massive, but that doesn’t affect our defence being caught out so often or the midfield now going backwards as often as forwards.

But you just said about Jota.... WE MADE THE DECISION TO SELL..... he isn’t injured or dead, but we didn’t replace his goals.... that was a catastrophic error as he also allowed us to play two up top and look bloody good doing it.

Silva looks very positive, he makes lots of runs in behind and only in the last two games have we been playing that pass to him. He scored one and sadly slipped on contact last night.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If only Fabio Silva was suddenly prime Raul Jimenez, maybe we wouldn't see these same issues every week...

Why can't Saiss simply train his way into being world class?! He should be fresh enough to suddenly have more talent than he has ever had - argh!
Fabio Silva is a generational talent....... I am one of his biggest supporters and think at 35 million when it comes time to take the flame from Raul we will have gotten him for a steal!!!!! He has subtle play and gets into positions that many his age don’t when they make the step up...... I for one think he has had a 10/10 season for a teenager playing far more football than he was meant to in a failing team!!!

He has played more than he had to and had to learn the hard way on the job, but he tries hard and runs his balls off!! And he has scored some good goals and shown some real promise with his lose play.

I have made these statements many many times about Fabio, so lazy attempts to show me up as not rating Fabio are pointless......

and sais is skipper for his country..... that is international class which is fantastic!! He just isn’t good enough for what we all want wolves to do as a regular starter and that isn’t his fault.... we should have been able to bring in that player over the last three seasons.....

I don’t see what points you are trying to make mate?

portugamerifinn

Groupie
Reaction score
Fabio Silva is a generational talent....... I am one of his biggest supporters and think at 35 million when it comes time to take the flame from Raul we will have gotten him for a steal!!!!! He has subtle play and gets into positions that many his age don’t when they make the step up...... I for one think he has had a 10/10 season for a teenager playing far more football than he was meant to in a failing team!!!

He has played more than he had to and had to learn the hard way on the job, but he tries hard and runs his balls off!! And he has scored some good goals and shown some real promise with his lose play.

I have made these statements many many times about Fabio, so lazy attempts to show me up as not rating Fabio are pointless......

and sais is skipper for his country..... that is international class which is fantastic!! He just isn’t good enough for what we all want wolves to do as a regular starter and that isn’t his fault.... we should have been able to bring in that player over the last three seasons.....

I don’t see what points you are trying to make mate?
You appear to not understand why Pedro Neto (or whoever you speak of) might look better when he's part of an attacking front that includes Ronaldo, Bernardo Silva and Bruno Fernandes, and which is playing against Azerbaijan, than he does w/ a Neves-Dendoncker midfield and a teenage striker in the PL.

And while I too like Fabio and recognize his potential, he is far from being an adequate Premier League replacement today at 18 for Raul Jimenez, hence Willian Jose's transfer. He was not supposed to play these minutes this season.

My point is that you think Nuno can just snap his fingers, say "attack" and it'll be as if the whole team is fit, in form and playing in an ideal lineup to effectively become a good attacking side together. That's not how any of this works. Looking a different player in a World Cup qualifier against Djibouti means nothing.

sjonnie

Reaction score
I have more or less abandoned this forum because of this hysterical and wholly disproportionate minority.

I know of several others who have done the same.

Something has to be done, but I dont know what, believing in free speech as a basic principle.

What he said!

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes, he has been thrown in at the deep and think he will be a top star.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t need to pretend they have played better for their countries this year than wolves..... the evidence is there!!!

the squad he have was able to play attacking and positive football from the championship to the restart last season..... now they suddenly can’t???

missing Raul is massive, but that doesn’t affect our defence being caught out so often or the midfield now going backwards as often as forwards.

But you just said about Jota.... WE MADE THE DECISION TO SELL..... he isn’t injured or dead, but we didn’t replace his goals.... that was a catastrophic error as he also allowed us to play two up top and look bloody good doing it.

Silva looks very positive, he makes lots of runs in behind and only in the last two games have we been playing that pass to him. He scored one and sadly slipped on contact last night.
We really, really, really don’t know why or how Jota came to leave. I suspect that the decision to sell, made itself .......I’ve no proof so won’t say what I think is the most likely happened.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We really, really, really don’t know why or how Jota came to leave. I suspect that the decision to sell, made itself .......I’ve no proof so won’t say what I think is the most likely happened.
Oh completely, we will never know. But we still negotiated a deal and accepted the fee which at the end of the day is all that matters.

I was happy to see Jota get his move to a big club, shame it happened when it did as I really enjoyed watching him and his high octane up and down play. And he had the ******* in him to take someone out to stop a move another Jota quality we didn’t replace

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing depressing this thread.

Do you think it may have something in common with our performance in the match in the thread title? As if the comments people make on a match are somehow related to our playing poor football for nearly all of it? As evidenced by every media report on that same match. So no, I will not accept that there is some "mysterious agenda" that means some here are refusing to report our scintillating football, full of positive attacking and vibrant energy. :)

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are awful to watch..... how is that self entitlement? We are statistically the worst team in first half performances, worse than a relegated and soon to be relegated teams.....that isn’t a positive......

and conceded first in 19 games this season..... look at how few goals we have scored in OPEN play, let alone how few goals we score in total...... we have a team full of internationals even with injuries we have put a team out with 11 internationals nearly every week bar when RAN plays.....

And even Nuno says, he can’t understand why we don’t turn up in first halves.....

Relegated and relegated teams have more action in our third than we do in theirs.

how can you describe the football we are playing in terms that are slightly positive as we only turn up on average for 20 minutes a game.....

we have won points and stayed up which is great, but the performances are constantly very very poor. And many times this season we have been second and within the bottom 5 of the form table, far more than we have been in a top 6/10.....

do you talk to many people who aren’t wolves fans???? I can tell you I cant find one person who is slightly positive about how we play. One described us as the cure for insomnia and it is why we get so many 8pm Kick offs..... people used to enjoy watching us and feared us playing them, that isn’t happening anymore.....
We're 3rd on second halves though

Glass half full and all that.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're 3rd on second halves though

Glass half full and all that.
I accept that point, thank god they turn up at all hahaha

but imagine how good we could be if we tried to win a game from the first whistle......

glass full now lol

D

Deleted member 11332

Not stolen. 6th is a Europa League berth. 7th isn't unless the fa cup winner is part of said top 6.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having just been less than thrilled with Leicester v Southampton game with just one shot on target all game, maybe our brand is not that bad after all. The game I just watched was no better than ours v Sheffield United.

Cherry picking to the rescue! Picking the one match played in Europe today with less excitement than ours. Well done!

Our matches have the 3rd lowest goals in the division. But then there are 3,212 football clubs in England. If you just eliminate a statistically insignificant 0.001% of them... we are the Premier League champions!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cherry picking to the rescue! Picking the one match played in Europe today with less excitement than ours. Well done!

Our matches have the 3rd lowest goals in the division. But then there are 3,212 football clubs in England. If you just eliminate a statistically insignificant 0.001% of them... we are the Premier League champions!

My apologies. I thought I was entitled to an opinion. I knew there was a good reason I once stayed away from verdicts threads, I have just been reminded of it.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Seeing as nuno said exactly what a lot of what a lot of people said last night and got slagged off for, does that mean nuno is now anti-nuno and needs to support the team and get behind the lads? He even said nuno has no ideas why things are happening like they are.... does nuno not realise nuno is a tactical genius and he knows how to fix the problems....

How dare nuno criticise the nuno’s tactics and the lads performance...... hahaha
When we play crap again I may put Nuno’s words in his post match interview down in a post match thread and just watch the your not a proper fan or haven’t a clue comments come in, despite them being Nuno’s words.

Back
Top Bottom