Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves vs Sheffield United - The verdict

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score

We will be chatting here live giving our verdict,

if you wish to join us you can zoom in with us:

Meeting ID: 910 1136 0205
Passcode: 786809

or

click here to join us!

Please be patient as you are admitted into waiting room and then added to the call.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crap performance but another 3 points at least.

Thought Semedo was excellent and Adama was great for the goal, effectively our only real threat throughout.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Rancid but 3 points. Good points Jose getting his goal, Rui had a good game, 3 points and that’s about it. Big decisions needed in the summer.

Sylarwolf

Reaction score
2 ****s stole a catalytic converter off a car outside my house just after 2nd half kick off. What did I miss?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Horrendous performance . One of our worst.

Simply can’t play 3 at the back (it’s 5 really let’s not kid ourselves) without neves passing.

no tempo
No urgency
No options going forward other than. Give it to traore and run.

So **** to watch

throw ins remain a disgrace. Every time we get one it’s as if the players kicked it out for an injury and we give it back. Embarrasing

go to a back 4 and let’s try and play some football

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
questions how do we replace neto.. we need another winger.., traore lack.of composure.. fists in the air on the floor.. how many times..

Still lacking a midfield.

podence looks unfit

semedo and ait nouri played well.

Ait nouri definitely signing

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Strange performance. With the exception of Podence who was awful, there wasn’t anyone who was particularly bad individually but as a team, there was absolutely no cohesion or style. We look like a team wanting to play on the counter but (Adama excepted) without the pace to do so.

Positives: Jose getting his goal, the two wing-backs, another assist for Adama, Dendoncker.

Patricio 7
Saiss 6
Coady 6
Boly 6
Semedo 7 MoM
Dendoncker 7
Moutinho 6
RAN 7
Traore 7
Jose 7
Podence 4

Now we’re as good as mathematically safe, I hope Nuno takes the chance to experiment a little. Particularly want to see Vitinha starting games.

Wasn’t pretty and shows there is a lot of hard work needed both on and off the pitch over the Summer but the main thing is we’ve got ourselves out of what could have been an awfully nail biting final few games.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
questions how do we replace neto.. we need another winger.., traore lack.of composure.. fists in the air on the floor.. how many times..

Still lacking a midfield.

podence looks unfit

semedo and ait nouri played well.

Ait nouri definitely signing
now we have 41 points got to go 4 at the back and throw caution find something we still have games against the weak sides now

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dull, workmanlike, but we got the 3 points. Defensively sound, they really only had one good chance which Semedo blocked prior to us breaking up field in a rare moment of quality to score. They huffed and puffed but apart from the shot that Rui tipped over the bar we always looked comfortable.
Donk put in a good shift, but creatively we were poor. Wee Dan had a game to forget. Pleased to see Jose on the scoresheet and relieved we're up past 40 points.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s impossible to not be massively disappointed by that performance.

Yes, nice to get another win, but come on Wolves, surely we’ve got more than that in the locker?

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
3 points.

We need to move on from being a counter attacking threat only. Can Nuno do this?

Sounding like a broken record, he deserves the chance to do it with a full Molineux behind him so the first 15 games of next season are crucial...the telling fact raised in commentary about being 4 points off top spot before Raul's assault highlights this.

We are Wolves!!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Verdict: Don Goodman had a shocker.

Awful - next time he's on will turn the sound off. TBH I've never been impressed by his commentating on us for years ago. Astounds me that anybody thinks he likes us. Yes, it was a close game, we didn't play well and were a bit lucky to win, but Sheff Utd are far from the Barcelona he was making them out to be. He gets most of his analysis wrong, too.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot of crap..... nunoball and tactics stinking up molineux leaving us lucky to get a result from the worst team in premier league history thanks to a block by nelson right before we scored and some good stops by Rui.

I am sorry, but Nuno needs sort this load of **** out as the fans will boo you off the field next season. He just looks devoid of ideas on how to attack with this team and we can’t press anymore like we used to. This season was in the offing last season with our bad first halves and he hasn’t fixed it and says he doesn’t know why......

Wins that paper over the cracks are fine for some, but we need to right the ship and kick on and I think the rot is deep into the players and a change of coach is needed

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought the ref was decent. He let the game flow as much as he could.

Nice to win. Boring game. If Sheffield had any decent quality upfront they might have got a goal.

Back
Top Bottom