Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Spurs (EFL Cup) comms thread.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I take it I wasn't the only one who knew it was all over as soon as it went to penalties?

We're worse than England at them.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The positive....We didn't lose in normal time. We are slow starting but remain optimistic.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Even though we can take something from the fight back, the penalty disappointment will be fresh in the minds for the Southampton game.

Good effort from the lads. At least it shows that we need to phase Raul back in more gently!

Rugrats

Reaction score
Neves did what Neves does - blasts it over the bar, blasts it wide, blasts it anywhere but never goal bound - he's a younger John Barnes - forged a career from a 35 yard screamer years ago and lived off it ever since !!

Drop the portugese adulation - its old hat now - get what you can for Neves and Moutino and move on!

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh well. All I have to say is **** off Spud North London vaginas!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Gutted. What a **** start to the season this has turned out to be.

Performance was ok from 30 minutes onwards.

MoM: Ait-Nouri closely followed by Dendoncker and Podence. Would start all three of them on Sunday.

Defensively very suspect again.

And whilst I love Conor’s bravery in always stepping forward to take one, penalties really aren’t his forte…

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
The dendoncker one was nearly as bad as the final two England penalties Vs Italy. Think we knew what would happen when it went to penalties though really.

T

TheConcourse

Second best side by miles on the night. A decent 30 minute spell overall… 10 towards the end of the first half and 20 minutes in the second, but that could have been us on the end of a hiding if they took their chances.

Back
Top Bottom