Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Spurs (EFL Cup) comms thread.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah that looks a good side plenty of height in the Centre of Defence for a change.

Reactions: Ned

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
E_6B0DlVQAo3pnP

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Suprised Nuno has gone quite strongly considering they've got Arsenal on the weekend

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow that is a stronger Spurs side than I expected given Nuno’s known dislike of this competition when at Wolves. COYW.

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
... and vanquish the spuds! :D
I'd like them mashed, with lots of milk and butter. *edit: leave the skins on!

Very interesting and fun-looking team!!!!!

(I hope Sir Andy manages to beat Pospisil by kickoff time. *edit: he took the first set but is a break down in the second.)

Last edited:

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Years of putting out under strength teams for league cup games for us and he does that. Stinks of a man that knows he’s getting sacked soon.
Definitely a marmite post :grinning:

I think he's put out a decent enough side, he's well entitled to make those changes and have a look at those players.
Awful post.

Bang on. It’s almost annoying that he’s gone strong after dumping us out of this cup as quick as he could for 4 years.

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Straight at these tonight please with all we have. We know nuno likes his teams to have a good chillout during the first half.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really, I disliked him throwing this competition, Villa away was an absolute cardinal sin.
I think he’s realised Spurs fans are not as tolerant for a manager chucking cup competitions. Their expectations are higher than Wolves even though each year they routinely win zilch.

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
Fairly strong side, although I would have liked to have seen how we would fare playing 4ATB

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he’s realised Spurs fans are not as tolerant for a manager chucking cup competitions. Their expectations are higher than Wolves even though each year they routinely win zilch.
Good, frankly it's the major blot on his concluding seasons here was that he literally threw competitions, and I hate that.

MontyR

Reaction score
Wonder what odds you’d get on Yerson giving Kane a season ending injury tonight. Gonna be a first time a lot of non-Wolves supporting fans will have seen him, hoping he does well.

T

TheConcourse

Excited to see who plays in the middle of the back three tonight. Guessing Kilman.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Decent line up but I’d have liked Raul to get more minutes.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Presumably Kilman playing the ‘Coady’ role.

Lots of height in the team. Maybe we’ll even score from a set piece (presumably Neves and Ait-Nouri on set piece duty).

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably Kilman playing the ‘Coady’ role.

Lots of height in the team. Maybe we’ll even score from a set piece (presumably Neves and Ait-Nouri on set piece duty).
Let’s hope one of them sling a good one in onto someone head today and miss the 1st man on corners. May make Lage think maybe Moutinho comes off set pieces. It’s long overdue he was off em as much as I love the man.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder what odds you’d get on Yerson giving Kane a season ending injury tonight. Gonna be a first time a lot of non-Wolves supporting fans will have seen him, hoping he does well.
Fingers crossed.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He is on the subs bench!
I meant starting the game and getting 70+ minutes. He must be as fit as a butcher’s dog with all of the rest and training he’s had over the last 10 months but needs match practice.

Back
Top Bottom