Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Spurs (EFL Cup) comms thread.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I appreciate people are more likely to be venting about Wolves than care about this but, that Spurs shirt is genuinely awful isn’t it?
It's an acquried taste, but then again I'm not a fan of many and don't buy many, I think in the past few years the only one I've bought is a Daggers one that I play football in.

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me Silva is so heavy footed with a **** touch. Can barely play a pass. Wonderkid my ****.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You must have the same as me, looks like Sensible Soccer.

****!
With the colour spuds are wearing and picture quality, i am telling myself I'm watching an old re-run of dream team, so it's obvious we lose as they steamroll their way to the cup final before something horrible happens.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Is there a point in time where we may actually decide that a defender who can defend is more useful than one who is a nice bloke and a credit to the club.
Behave defending is way down the list of priorities

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its a cup game but I imagine if wolves are down early in the next home match the fans will voice their displeasure...

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I missed the first 5 minutes so can someone tell me if we have actually been in the Spurs half yet after 20 mins?

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's an acquried taste, but then again I'm not a fan of many and don't buy many, I think in the past few years the only one I've bought is a Daggers one that I play football in.
I honestly think it’s worse than our white and blue abomination from last season.

Looks like someone’s worn it for painting in!

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have always supported every wolves manager except Saunders after 3 games. But if we are to stay in the premiership we have to score. If we lose well ok. But if we dont score today and Sunday lage must be sacked.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hate five at the back with every fibre of my being lol. I just want to see us score tonight.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This could be a cricket score!

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have always supported every wolves manager except Saunders after 3 games. But if we are to stay in the premiership we have to score. If we lose well ok. But if we dont score today and Sunday lage must be sacked.
Who do you suggest we replace Lage with? He was handed a barren squad.

Back
Top Bottom