Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Palace Mon 20 July

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 2 Palace 1

I'm in a positive mood today so I think we'll win. Jota & Doherty to score.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully Nuno sticks with Podence. Feel he's bedding in nicely now he's had a couple of games on the spin. For me, Doc is the conundrum today. Should we start with him or go Adama again at RWB?
I’d go with Doc
If not him move Otto over and bring Vinagre in.
Traore should be right of a front 3 or on the bench.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d go with Doc
If not him move Otto over and bring Vinagre in.
Traore should be right of a front 3 or on the bench.
Not a bad call re Jonny. Doc, even though he was involved in the build up to our goal against Burnley, has been average at best since the restart. Also, obviously, a fresh Adama against tired legs, is a great option off the bench. Podence, though, has to start. Come on the old gold n black!

D

Deleted member 8913

Spurs goal diff is 3 better...anything less than a 4 goal win could be problematic

M

merseawolf

A
Hopefully Nuno sticks with Podence. Feel he's bedding in nicely now he's had a couple of games on the spin. For me, Doc is the conundrum today. Should we start with him or go Adama again at RWB?
Adama!!

M

merseawolf

Not a bad call re Jonny. Doc, even though he was involved in the build up to our goal against Burnley, has been average at best since the restart. Also, obviously, a fresh Adama against tired legs, is a great option off the bench. Podence, though, has to start. Come on the old gold n black!
Be amazed if it’s not same 11 as Everton game

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers mate, I’ll check now, don’t think I have.
Bad news if that is so. It was sent out early in the week and there was a pretty short deadline to respond. Hope that it works out.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If Neto is fit then he has to start. Was looking great until his knock. I'd start him and Podence either side of Raul. They can create space for Jonny and Doc to push on wide. Overload the box with Donck making runs in.

Moutinho to rest.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs goal diff is 3 better...anything less than a 4 goal win could be problematic
A four goal win would make as much difference as a one or two goal win, because we'd lose at least one goal for Spurs to be able to draw level with us and they would be ahead on goals scored. For goal difference to potentially play any part in our favour we'd need to win by at least five.

So unless you're saying we need to go out and win 5-0, we should really just be concentrating on getting three points

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A four goal win would make as much difference as a one or two goal win, because we'd lose at least one goal for Spurs to be able to draw level with us and they would be ahead on goals scored. For goal difference to potentially play any part in our favour we'd need to win by at least five.

So unless you're saying we need to go out and win 5-0, we should really just be concentrating on getting three points
9 nil please.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Correct. The only team to concern ourselves with in terms of goal difference is Arsenal, as we may both finish with 59 points. A win by 2 or 3 goals may make a huge difference, but I’ll be happy with 3 points.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Correct. The only team to concern ourselves with in terms of goal difference is Arsenal, as we may both finish with 59 points. A win by 2 or 3 goals may make a huge difference, but I’ll be happy with 3 points.
That's true, I think/hope Arsenal might be concentrating on their cup final now as it's the only route into Europe that they can control - enough to drop points against Watford at least!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves win, same line up as Everton. Come on you Wolves!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a match we should win if we are serious about not only Europe, but progress. Palace in a horrible run of form and nothing to play for, BUT, we've seen how Wolves break sequences of losses and poor goalscoring form in the past. I keep hearing from some that this is a 'different Wolves'. If that's the case, there's no better time than to prove it.
COYW

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a feeling this will be tougher then expected. Old Woy doing one for the ****

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Correct. The only team to concern ourselves with in terms of goal difference is Arsenal, as we may both finish with 59 points. A win by 2 or 3 goals may make a huge difference, but I’ll be happy with 3 points.”

Largely irrelevant though isn’t it, as if we win both games that would be guaranteed 7th minimum with the only team who could then finish above us being arsenal. But in that scenario, 7th would then get Europa too, as a top 6 side would be guaranteed to win the fa cup.

I think.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno needs to manage his subs better, and ensure the last few minutes aren't wolves with their back against the wall in the box.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mcmanaman stuck in traffic... How effing sad...NOT!

Back
Top Bottom