Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Palace Mon 20 July

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok then
I know there is at least one Wolves fan in Brixham don’t know him but I’ve seen his flag in the back of his car
I’m going to Brixham on Saturday ( holiday to Fuventura was cancelled by Tui) for 5 days so need to know what pub in Brixham will be showing our game, does anyone know?

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Got to win

Go the same team that started against Everton
Can’t affect other teams results just hope they swing our way,

Then an interesting last day of the season

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope its the ****ing Palace team that turned up at Villa Park the other day.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We go again. 4 points from the last 2 probably gives us European football again. same team to start and hopefully it clicks a bit more than it did last night.
That's my worry though - 4 points from last two games has a strong chance of not being enough. If other results go our way it will, but I hate relying on others as it never works out. As we will find tonight when Leicester roll over and die like the lame pricks they are.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t believe this is on BT Sport.

Is the Chelsea game on Disney+ FFS?

D

Deleted member 11332

That's my worry though - 4 points from last two games has a strong chance of not being enough. If other results go our way it will, but I hate relying on others as it never works out. As we will find tonight when Leicester roll over and die like the lame pricks they are.
Leicester will win tonight.

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
...worth a watch, just for the lack of inane journo questions, just Nuno answers

...and as a long weekend, a nice time filler as someone over the pond reads Wolves wiki from the year 905 upto Aug'19

Last edited:

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Ok then
I know there is at least one Wolves fan in Brixham don’t know him but I’ve seen his flag in the back of his car
I’m going to Brixham on Saturday ( holiday to Fuventura was cancelled by Tui) for 5 days so need to know what pub in Brixham will be showing our game, does anyone know?
Didn't think pubs could show sports yet, just in case it got punters excited so they forgot SD rules

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't think pubs could show sports yet, just in case it got punters excited so they forgot SD rules
As if those rules are followed, my local had all the matches on last weekend.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
As if those rules are followed, my local had all the matches on last weekend.
Well, if no-one got excited, stood-up, spoke loudly, or got within a mile of each other I'm sure it won't count towards a local lockdown sc91

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Weird really, I either want to finish 6th and avoid qualifying, or finish 8th and miss out on Europe so some of our players can have a slightly easier start to next season.

I think Spurs are going to run us very close.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
interesting vid. was the 1892 cup win not known.wolves also scored 115 goals in 1932 but that was in div.2.I think we were the first club to reach 7000 goals

D

Deleted member 3518

Ok then
Should have come to Llandudno and watched it with me, maybe Barmouth to watch with Edge. :) :)

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, do we think the officials (either on the pitch or at Stockley Park) will stitch us up in this game or at Chelsea to ensure that Spurs can glide into 6th place and guaranteed Europa League qualification?

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on me babbies let’s have the three points please

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1595225426303.jpeg

IT’S MAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

Massive game tonight, and even that probably doesn’t cover it. Just have to win, no matter how, just win.

Will be a tricky game, Palace are in terrible form but they should have got at least a point against Chelsea, and were screwed over by VAR against Man U (sound familiar).

Taxtically I think Doc and Jonny should come back in, Palaces attacking threat comes from the wide spaces, Zaha especially. I don’t think they’ve got much pace in defence and Vaanholt went off injured last match, so I can see Traore, Jota, Podence having some success running at them.

COYW!

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As frustrating as it has been, the recent last minute points we’ve thrown away, every match of ours and our rivals in the last weeks and to the end of the season feels like it has so much riding on it, and almost every day feels like a such an important matchday.

What i am going to find hard to watch now is us only being in a one goal lead in the last minutes either today or vs Chelsea (if we win today) as every time the ball gets humped in the box then will be torture expecting a rash defensive challenge, a ball rebounding on a shoulder, and most likely a VAR going against us. I may actually just turn the tv off for those minutes and have a stiff G&T and catch up with the result when over!

North Bank

Reaction score
BBC stats point to a thrilling 1st half and dull 2nd :p-
All five Premier League goals in this fixture have come in the second half.
Palace have scored first-half goals in just nine of their 36 league matches.

Also, didn't realise this, not that it really matters who scores them but is probably one for the historians in years to come -
Excluding own goals, Wolves are the only team in the Premier League yet to have an English scorer this term.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
BBC stats point to a thrilling 1st half and dull 2nd :p-
All five Premier League goals in this fixture have come in the second half.
Palace have scored first-half goals in just nine of their 36 league matches.

Also, didn't realise this, not that it really matters who scores them but is probably one for the historians in years to come -
Excluding own goals, Wolves are the only team in the Premier League yet to have an English scorer this term.
We are 5-0 up and then last minute penalty. Up pops Coady to slam it in or MGW to score...

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if I’m being stupid, should we have had a BT pass for tonight?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I've gone old school today, expecting us to win to get our hopes of Europe up before being dashed on the last day, or even more cruelly in the Cup Final.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just hoping that whatever happens, we're talking about the football afterwards, not more controversial ref and VAR decisions. Or maybe, we have such a lot of VAR in the Karma Bank, for once the dubious decision will go our way?

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully Nuno sticks with Podence. Feel he's bedding in nicely now he's had a couple of games on the spin. For me, Doc is the conundrum today. Should we start with him or go Adama again at RWB?

Back
Top Bottom