Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Norwich comms thread.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought for our last home game against the team bottom he might have gone for a back 4 and taken the handbrake off.
Really hoped to see Fabio and Chiqinho from the start.
pretty disappointing

Exactly. It's effectively a dead rubber as well given the impossibility of our final game.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry but what on earth has Hwang done to get back into the starting line up?! I've backed Lage since day one but his inability to see Hwang isn't good enough after sooooo many bad performances is starting to really annoy me!

Also this is a perfect game to give Silva some minutes but yet again back on the bench...

Got to be honest don't like the line up...
For the additional South Korean supporters it will bring

D

Deleted member drgr12429

We sacked Nuno for a coach who would move away from that.
We have the same players pretty much. We need a win, so no good radically changing a formation we haven't got the players for.
Pre season is the time for that. It is an attacking line up with 3 up front.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have the same players pretty much. We need a win, so no good radically changing a formation we haven't got the players for.
People forget each position is worth £2.2 million. It's not the time to experiment.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We sacked Nuno for a coach who would move away from that.

He did at the start of the season. We couldnt' score. Lost every match. It's not the coach that's stuck in this formation. It's these players. They were acquired and coached to play that way. Until we've got magic wands to turn them into something they never were, this is the best you can get from these players. Or we get some new ones in.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are right about needing a win so I just can't see why you would start Ruddy over Sa today.... If Ruddy makes a mistake the pressure on Lage will increase as for me it seems sentiment is more important than the win...

I like Ruddy and if he chooses to go elsewhere next season for more first team football then he leaves with a lot of respect for his time here but why this means he deserves a start today... Nah not for me sorry!

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely its a last chance to see ruddy, neves, moutinho, boly, jimenez and maybe also hwang

D

Deleted member drgr12429

People forget each position is worth £2.2 million. It's not the time to experiment.
100%. It's tried and trusted, and it's 3 up front and 4 in midfield going forward. It's not a rigid formation. 5-2-3 defending, 3-4-3 attacking. Not sure how people can't see that.
Chiquinho is better coming on the last 30. He was tired with 20 to go against City.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

You are right about needing a win so I just can't see why you would start Ruddy over Sa today.... If Ruddy makes a mistake the pressure on Lage will increase as for me it seems sentiment is more important than the win...

I like Ruddy and if he chooses to go elsewhere next season for more first team football then he leaves with a lot of respect for his time here but why this means he deserves a start today... Nah not for me sorry!
I guess Bruno trusts Ruddy not to **** up. He's a decent keeper, and both keepers can make mistakes at any time to be fair.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

With each league position being worth £2.2m a place, I would hope Bruno would pick his strongest available team. John Ruddy is not our strongest goalkeeper.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That line up, and people want to trust this clown with building his own team?

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess Bruno trusts Ruddy not to **** up. He's a decent keeper, and both keepers can make mistakes at any time to be fair.
But he isn't our first choice is he? You have said yourself on here today we need "tried and tested" as we need a win so we take out our goalkeeper who is more than likely going to win our player of the season....

I hope he has a good game or this decision to play him by Lage will not go down well...

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He did at the start of the season. We couldnt' score. Lost every match. It's not the coach that's stuck in this formation. It's these players. They were acquired and coached to play that way. Until we've got magic wands to turn them into something they never were, this is the best you can get from these players. Or we get some new ones in.
Lost every match? We lost the first 3 then hammered Forest, beat Watford, had a horrible day against Brentford and then dull as dishwater since.

Its not just the players, its the clown instructing them, with the spine leaving in the summer, so should the head

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent line up.. prefer ruddy to come on last 20 mins thou..to a great reception

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’s almost like he got the team sheets for the Man City and Norwich games the wrong way round. Oh well, prove me wrong and score some goals. A win will give us 11 points from 18 against the current bottom 3 sides.

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
Mosquera played 120 mins on Friday. No chance of playing today.
Forgot abpit the u23s. However, he cpuld have been kept for today. Just fogured ot might jave been a good game to give it a go.

Guess it is the same with Cundle.

Just seems odd that Bruno appears to have taken some risks, and not necessarily favourable ones

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is it unfair??? The bloke can't hit a barn door from 5 yards..Silva has had enough chances. Zero goals mate
544 minutes in total in the PL this season, including 56 in his first 10 appearances. The equivalent of what, 6 full games? Most strikers - including Raul and Hwang - can easily go 6 without scoring. That's not enough to judge him on, especially given he is still only 19

D

Deleted member drgr12429

But he isn't our first choice is he? You have said yourself on here today we need "tried and tested" as we need a win so we take out our goalkeeper who is more than likely going to win our player of the season....

I hope he has a good game or this decision to play him by Lage will not go down well...
He isn't, but he's not ****. Sa makes mistakes. Ruddy is a good back up keeper. We will see after 90 mins,but not before the game.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need a Raul goal so that a wolves player has the Goal record on his own at Molineux this season and doesn't have to share it with someone whose played one game here lol

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He isn't, but he's not ****. Sa makes mistakes. Ruddy is a good back up keeper. We will see after 90 mins,but not before the game.
Yes we will see after 90 mins but you know what I'm just voicing my concerns about the decision to play him before the game which you know is allowed right?

I hope I'm wrong and he has a good game same for all the players..

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone else getting error messages for the comms?

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My best guess at explaining that lineup:

- Ruddy’s leaving and this is his farewell game

- it feels to me like Lage is trying to make a point playing Hwang over Silva. Perhaps it’s some sort of message to Shi? Or perhaps Silva’s on the next flight to Madrid.

Back
Top Bottom