Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Norwich comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to let you know that I will not be able to post the teamsheet today as I will not have access to a computer. We have a big family gathering planned and that was never going to be changed to pander to the whims of the fixture planners!

Hopefully we will return to winning ways. Enjoy the match and COYW do us proud! :D :D :D

Teamsheet added later.

Last edited:

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang? I’m sorry but he simply cannot start.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 games against Norwich already this season where we've played a back 5 and created next to no chances. This is a side who've scored the fewest goals in all 4 divisions. Why on earth do we need that sort of nonsense against them? This in a game that is all but a dead rubber as well.

Utterly pointless. Sick to death of it.

Got 0-1 all over it.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry but what on earth has Hwang done to get back into the starting line up?! I've backed Lage since day one but his inability to see Hwang isn't good enough after sooooo many bad performances is starting to really annoy me!

Also this is a perfect game to give Silva some minutes but yet again back on the bench...

Got to be honest don't like the line up...

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry but what on earth has Hwang done to get back into the starting line up?! I've backed Lage since day one but his inability to see Hwang isn't good enough after sooooo many bad performances is starting to really annoy me!

Also this is a perfect game to give Silva some minutes but yet again back on the bench...

Got to be honest don't like the line up...

Same for me.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 games against Norwich already this season where we've played a back 5 and created next to no chances. This is a side who've scored the fewest goals in all 4 divisions. Why on earth do we need that sort of nonsense against them? This in a game that is all but a dead rubber as well.

Utterly pointless. Sick to death of it.

Got 0-1 all over it.
Why is it a back 5 when we have wing-backs playing in midfield (hopefully!)

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it's Neto behind Raúl and Hwang who are playing as a two then I can half see the reasoning for the selection (though I'd have Neto behind Silva and Raúl), if Neto and Hwang are both wide though, with Chiquinho benched, no words for that

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it's Neto behind Raúl and Hwang who are playing as a two then I can half see the reasoning for the selection (though I'd have Neto behind Silva and Raúl), if Neto and Hwang are both wide though, with Chiquinho benched, no words for that
This.

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
I was still kinda expecting 3 at the back today, but with maybe Toti and Mosquera. Would have felt happier if it was Chiquinho in for Hwang, or even Fabio. Seems like a better game to have had the man city set-up with Chiq as a very atracking wing back (or whatever it was the other night).

Dont like knocking players but it is baffling that Hwang starts given performaces.

Hey ho. Let's see

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it a back 5 when we have wing-backs playing in midfield (hopefully!)

Whatever, but it's the same negative crap we've played all season. The same formation that's accumulated a grand total of zero goals in 4 games against the likes of Norwich and Burnley already this season.

Why not go for it a bit more? God forbid a back 4. Hardly gung-ho is it.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I was still kinda expecting 3 at the back today, but with maybe Toti and Mosquera. Would have felt happier if it was Chiquinho in for Hwang, or even Fabio. Seems like a better game to have had the man city set-up with Chiq as a very atracking wing back (or whatever it was the other night).

Dont like knocking players but it is baffling that Hwang starts given performaces.

Hey ho. Let's see
Mosquera played 120 mins on Friday. No chance of playing today.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheConcourse

Whatever, but it's the same negative crap we've played all season. The same formation that's accumulated a grand total of zero goals in 4 games against the likes of Norwich and Burnley already this season.

Because Shouty McShouty will be exposed for what he is.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also not being funny we are on a bad run we are desperate for a win why is Ruddy playing and not Sa?!

Tell you what for Lage's sake I hope we win as some of these decisions are crazy!

Way to much sentiment for me....

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whatever, but it's the same negative crap we've played all season. The same formation that's accumulated a grand total of zero goals in 5 games against the likes of Norwich and Burnley already this season.

But our back 4 would turn into a 5, Neves and/or Mouts dropping deep.

I get it, mate, I've watched it as well! But I come back to the first 3 games thiss season when we played a back 5 or 3 - wonderful attacking football (although even then we failed to scorel)

Back
Top Bottom