Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
At least with Nuno we were a one half side, so we’d be looking forward to our good half, but with Lage we’ll be much the same I’m afraid.

Wingbacks & no Raul costing us.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are just hoofing long balls towards no-one in particular. Need a target man to hold the ball up. Either that or start passing it through them.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah because that is a completely daft statement, total nonsense
We will see. Criticise your bosses and under-perform and see what happens....

No forwards and constantly passing backwards is ****ing unforgivable ****e!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman having a horror, his mind might not be right.
I'm thinking this, too. Definitely doesn't look the same as he has all season, looks like his mind isn't fully on the game, understandably.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I
Fantastic

Everyone with a pair of eyes can see this squad is 3 players short, stop with the nonsense
It's also a side that precisely 10 days ago was 5th in the table by halftime at Arsenal. Sure, we'd all love quality additions but they have to improve the side and we have to understand we aren't a club that throws money around in a vain effort to solve whatever the latest problem is that fans perceive.

PS. It's a forum. I'll say what I like.

T

TheConcourse

I’m sure if Kilman’s head wasn’t right he would have told the staff. There will be massive support for him right now.

Perhaps we have to give more credit to Semedo. When he isn’t there he looks woefully exposed.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I

It's also a side that precisely 10 days ago was 5th in the table. Sure, we'd all love quality additions but they have to improve the side and we have to understand we aren't a club that throws money around in a vain effort to solve whatever the latest problem is that fans perceive.

PS. It's a forum. I'll say what I like.
Who says you have to spend stupid money?? Open your eyes

T

TheConcourse

Any danger that Marcal wants to try and tackle an actual footballer?

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa keeping the scoreline respectable. Everyone else looks like they've given up.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves "have no outlet up front".

When commentators can see better than the person paid to pick the team.

And "no outlet out wide" and "no outlet through the centre". Don't just pick on "up front", a lot is going wrong behind them. The defence and midfield just don't look comfortable playing in the way they must have been told. This playing out from the back looks awful. And we can't exploit the spaces, so it's just pressurising ourselves. But as individuals, we've lost all the duels, passed badly, made bad decisions.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is worse, way worse than that. From what I've seen, the worst of the season so far. By far. We could easily be 4 down already, it's that bad.
Absolutely nothing up front. We lob it aimlessly forward and it comes straight back

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Worst half of the season by a distance.

Coady, Kilman, Saiss and Hwang have all been absolutely, mindblowingly awful. Marcal and Jonny won’t offer enough going forward.

Kilman (understandably) looks all over the place.

Genuinely don’t know how we can change this with only two subs left and Neto probably needing to come off.

Would probably go:

Sa
Saiss, Coady, Marcal
Jonny, Neves, Moutinho, RAN
Podence
Hwang, Raul

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And "no outlet out wide" and "no outlet through the centre". Don't just pick on "up front", a lot is going wrong behind them. The defence and midfield just don't look comfortable playing in the way they must have been told. This playing out from the back looks awful. And we can't exploit the spaces, so it's just pressurising ourselves. But as individuals, we've lost all the duels, passed badly, made bad decisions.

I agree mate, just find it funny that the person not being paid a lot of zeros per week can see the massive deficiencies in the team structure more than the person who is paid that much.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, surely we HAVE to be better 2nd half??

Back
Top Bottom