Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But how is Silva ever going to improve if everytime he has had a good game hes dropped?

Its the Kilman syndrome all over again. You can see he has talent, he shows said talent, does little wrong and plays well, gets dropped, ????, rinse and repeat.

If we have nothing to lose and we are testing these frankly weak line-ups then at least work with players who have done well.
Who says we have nothing to lose. It's a Premier League game with 3 points at stake and positions and prize money to strive for! It's hardly 'on the beach time'!
As for Silva, he had one good half (second half) last week. Hardly a ringing endorsement in a season that is 27 matches old. Bruno needs to try different things. After all, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome is the first sign of madness.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big test for Neto, and credit to Lage for having the faith to start him. Can see Hwang getting a goal today, playing more central, and that front three has every chance of clicking. Difficult to get excited about a team with Marcal and Hoever providing width, but the game is there to be won with some pace and creativity up top. Come on Wolves, 2-0 will be a treat.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palace strengths are out wide so the defensive nous of Marcal probably gets him the nod on that side
Personally would rather ait nouri though

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Come n Wolves. It worries me that our cover for Semedo is Hoever. I hope he plays well today and grabs his chance.

D

Deleted member (smith)

So a week or so ago we had everyone fit and we’re leading Arsenal away from home….all was happiness .

Injury to Semedo ( whose is always the reason for disaster ) and we lose for the first time in living memory after taking the lead and suffer two defeats in a row…..now we can’t putout a balanced side and all is despair .

Obviously I blame Semedo

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The PL logo superimposed on a yellow and blue square is permanently on my tv in lower corner.
Surprising.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only one team in this. Really poor opening, looks like a late April game where we have nothing to play for.

T

TheConcourse

This is a ****ing joke. One team look like they’re competing for Europe here.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m stuck at home cos the lad has Covid so I’m watching a stream and can see already we are so slow and sluggish. No forward threat yet. Hoever already looking woefully out of his depth.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Utter garbage they've dominated the game which with the lineup I fully expected....long hopeless balls forward it's dreadful stuff

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Why do we look like we’re the away team?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Nothing in the midfield again, every 50/50 that goes in there we lose and they never show for the ball

TheTwoPigeons

Groupie
Reaction score
This is abysmal so far, hoping for better but we're going to get smashed if Palace can score some of their chances.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely dreadful, but to be expectedm

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We could use an unnecessarily long VAR check to cool them off.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Nice bit of possession and passing then Coady just boots it to the keeper

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing in the midfield again, every 50/50 that goes in there we lose and they never show for the ball

Yes. The point of playing out from the back is that if opponents are high pressing, there are gaps behind them. Our problem is that we just can't exploit that space. If we do get out (rare) we invariably just stop and slow down anyway. But mostly, we are just losing out through poor passing or simply being out muscled in this game so far.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Side to side to side to side to.... oh lord.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Better last 5 but it would have been hard not to....

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could be worse... could have driven all the way from Brighton to Newcastle to be 2-0 down inside 15 mins.

Back
Top Bottom