Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The defence collapsed for 10 minutes after half time for some unknown reason but apart from that it’s looked a pretty even game to me. Certainly no need to panic. Now if the same happened next week against Everton…

Do you really think Brighton have been trying hard since it was 0-4?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, we haven’t been that bad……we’ve been AWLFUL….constantly making small stupid mistakes that catch up with us.
Against top teams you will do.

Brighton will have an excellent season, but to roll over an have the bellies tickled again like this is awful to see

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ole's against us when we're at home. This is embarrassing.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina cant pass to his own players, awful from him today

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The defence collapsed for 10 minutes after half time for some unknown reason but apart from that it’s looked a pretty even game to me. Certainly no need to panic. Now if the same happened next week against Everton…
This is where I’m at as well.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you really think Brighton have been trying hard since it was 0-4?
Yes. I always tried just as hard when we were dominating opponents because it's fun to score.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can genuinely see us going down with the lowest point total in top flight history. I’m not even trolling, I love this club but it’s a toxic mess. We’ve been lied to by Fosun, the players don’t want to be here and are so incredibly overrated, the management and back room staff are charlatans, the stadium is falling to bits. The only good thing about the club is the fans, and we’re being made fools of. I was gutted to be missing the match this morning, now I’m glad I’m on holiday, ****ing joke,
Derby won one game that season. I'll bet you a tenner we win more than that

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What on earth did they do at HT. We've looked tactically all over the place since ko. Massive gaps, too many players forward and utterly exposing our slow cbs.
Our managers lack of technical and strategic know-how has been mercilessly butchered by an excellent coach in the other dug out.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was a microcosm of the reason why we are such appalling goalscorers. Hwang cuts open the defence and RAN flaps around with an extra touch. Brighton - or most PL sides -would have hit it first time no problem into the net.

The recruitment team just simply hasn't brought in players with the quality to finish chances for years on end now.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
That truely sums up our attacking, all that ****ing work only for the final player to dally over it instead of hitting the target ****ing disgraceful ****ing concentrate you lazy minded tool

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly how many more easy chances do we want to miss??

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang and cunha have had good games and don’t deserve to be associated with this **** show!

The others need to get up to their level ASAP

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2nd half we walked out looking defeated Brighton ran out full of life just what did GON say to them at HT? Hard to see how this team survives this season sadly.
I noticed this. We just ambled on apologetically while Brighton jogged on full of purpose.

Neto's body language has been a disgrace all game too.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
should have just hit it. Had time for a touch to be fair but for once his first touch was awful.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That was a microcosm of the reason why we are such appalling goalscorers. Hwang cuts open the defence and RAN flaps around with an extra touch. Brighton - or most PL sides -would have hit it first time no problem into the net.

The recruitment team just simply hasn't brought in players with the quality to finish chances.
It was too far away for him to hit, was a poor pass by Hwang.

Maybe if he was right footed, but he’s a leftie….

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Shocking really. That second goal completely killed us and too many just gave up. That's the worrying thing.

For all the positivity after the United game, we are still absolutely shocking Infront of goal and I can't see that changing.

Back
Top Bottom