Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The stupidity of only wanting to appoint a British coach seemed to be an order from Shi.
Another in a long range of idiotic decisions that might cost us PL status.
De Zerbi, Brighton manager, earned his stripes in the lower leagues before leading Shaktar to the title. GON has had a total of 37 games at Bournemouth.

It also worrying our lot once thought Beale was the best candidate.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really, it's a fair point. Make up your mind which manager you want to criticise.

JL left us in the **** bigtime
Re your last sentence l wouldn't accept a boss constantly lying to me when l know very well that l could easily get another job. Why the hell should JL? Blame Pinnochio Shi!

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re your last sentence l wouldn't accept a boss constantly lying to me when l know very well that l could easily get another job. Why the hell should JL? Blame Pinnochio Shi!

If he’d been told the tap had been turned off at the end of last season, do you think he’d still be here now anyway? This is the guy who we had to pay a record amount in wages both for him and his staff and give him a warchest for his arrival to get him to come here in the first place, on the third attempt. What do you think would have happened differently if he was told at the end of last season we couldn’t give him money, or at the start of his time here?

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he’d been told the tap had been turned off at the end of last season, do you think he’d still be here now anyway? This is the guy who we had to pay a record amount in wages both for him and his staff and give him a warchest for his arrival to get him to come here in the first place, on the third attempt. What do you think would have happened differently if he was told at the end of last season we couldn’t give him money, or at the start of his time here?
JLo is just behind Saunders Hoddle and Docherty for managers I can’t stand

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's set up to fail. You don't need to be a genius to work that out.
Every manager is set up to fail as long as Jeff is still at the club…..

The reason Jeff didn’t interview him is very very simple….. everyone blames him for consistent bad appointments of Zenga and lage.

He wants the ability to say he didn’t appoint or have his finger prints on the appointment of GON…….

Jeff Shi is the new Teflon don!

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Monday for me can only be down to JL

GON didn’t have time to anything tactically but boost confidence and motivate

He has had them for one week and the turn around in performance from first half to second half and his inability to take off the targeted weak links is 100% down to him being exposed as having little to no tactical ability which Bournemouth fans and many of us on here said he didn’t have.
Yep. People are being so quick to blame the players or squad but look what they were asked to do today - second half. Not a chance you can play like that and get away with it, let alone with two decent but slow CBs.

The team is decent, goal scoring issues aside, but you can't throw your midfielders and full backs up the pitch like that, especially against pace. Any time we lost the ball we were screwed.

It's rank bad management, end of. He's not qualified for the job any more than davies or connor were. I hope we can turn it around but that was as bad as it gets for any new manager.

Rugrats

Reaction score
Yet no goals were conceded from it? Or even anything close? The goals came from us giving the ball away much higher up the pitch and Brighton being far far better than we are at punishing those sorts of turnarounds. It was all there to see. We did win the ball back sometimes, but mostly, out wide it goes, whoever gets it slows down, looks up, looks down, then overhits a pass or runs into a defender.

Sa doesn't inspire confidence playing out, but his actual goal keeping is fine. I said before the game, we need to stop this playing out from the back lark.
Hah? oh that’s ok then - as long as no goals are conceded when you put your defenders into panic mode every couple of minutes thats cool?

He constantly passes out to someone who is being tightly marked. It’s like he can’t see them!

As for goalkeeping just from memory he’s been caught in absolute no man’s land at least five times in 2 games! Get rid sharpish.

Rugrats

Reaction score
I see you think highly of them.
However, I presume every club owner never loses track of their financial investment ……even Ryan Reynolds at Wrexham.
What a mad ride that is - 26 goals in 4 games for and against. Must be doing a roaring trade in toilet rolls at half time there!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hah? oh that’s ok then - as long as no goals are conceded when you put your defenders into panic mode every couple of minutes thats cool?

He constantly passes out to someone who is being tightly marked. It’s like he can’t see them!

As for goalkeeping just from memory he’s been caught in absolute no man’s land at least five times in 2 games! Get rid sharpish.

No, it's not OK. But the point is, it wouldn't have changed the result if we'd had a different keeper.

If we had a proper striker, on the other hand...going in at half time 1-1 would have made a difference.

Back
Top Bottom