Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brentford comms thread.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor showing so far. Cunha going off has hurt us but not sure what Bellegarde offers that far forward he’s better deeper and bringing the ball forward. Should of put Fraser on…..

We’ve been poor deservedly behind

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much better end to the half but the tempo and pressure still isn’t there. Neto should have done better with his chance but they should be a couple up really so, swings and roundabouts.

Maybe Doyle for Cunha might have been a better option than Bellegarde, who is really struggling for any impact since he came back from injury and suspension.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He usually ends up losing the ball in his feet. It's like his head needs to catch up with his feet.

Definitely making more confident runs though.

Lacks the proverbial football brain. ALways has done. Can burn past any player, do the most outrageous skills.. then.. ????

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Again we look jaded that week took it out of us so bad missing cunha clearly missing hwang as a 9 should have bought Fraser on.

Ran the stand out fantastic defending, need to get Neto isolated

Lemina and homes both look off it

I'd bring in Doyle while they are playing 11 men behind ball

And SA must stop passing out from back

Just look a team who have played a lot of games and given out a lot of emotion

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that was awful. Another really slow start, we finally conceded and then we woke up. Here's hoping we get a second half similar to the last home game (I'm hating that I'm not there this week!)

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although Sa has been his customary haphazard self we can't blame him for looking **** from front to back, get Fraser on.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor. Some looked like they were believing the hype until the goal.

Bees tactics clearly to score and then hold us at arms length. Bar Netos header it’s working

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All 12 below the standard they set against Chelsea. Now for GON to make it clear that playing like that at home is unacceptable.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much better end to the half but the tempo and pressure still isn’t there. Neto should have done better with his chance but they should be a couple up really so, swings and roundabouts.

Maybe Doyle for Cunha might have been a better option than Bellegarde, who is really struggling for any impact since he came back from injury and suspension.
Playing ing wrong position needs to replace sarabia as a 10/cm

Reactions: Ned

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hope GON can rouse them at HT. That was lacklustre and with Cunha going off it just makes it worse. Not sure where Bellegarde’s best position is but it sure isn’t a central striker. We need more speed in our attacks everything is far too slow. We also need to get more bodies in the box when on the attack.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope GON can rouse them at HT. That was lacklustre and with Cunha going off it just makes it worse. Not sure where Bellegarde’s best position is but it sure isn’t a central striker. We need more speed in our attacks everything is far too slow. We also need to get more bodies in the box when on the attack.
Agreed id bring Fraser on as a focal point and Doyle

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Deservedly behind after such a lethargic start, right from kick-off. it looked like the mentality was all wrong.

Our defending of corners has become pathetic in the last month, we flood the box and still fail to attack the ball coming in. Sa all over the shop in the first half, teeing up Brentford for several attacks with his awful distribution and lucky to get away with not conceding as a result.

This Bellagarde plan from GON is desperate stuff. How many times must it fail before they come up with an alternative... admittedly the alternatives are low because we voluntarily loaned out a perfectly decent number 9 to Frankfurt just to save 4 months' wages....

I think we need Doyle on sooner or later. The ideas from midfield are very much lacking.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Always going to be tough to go 4 unbeaten against the same opposition in a short space of time.

They’ve had the better chances and deservedly ahead but the vast majority have come from Sa’s distribution.

Still plenty of time but not looking great at the moment.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A dreadful start compounded by an injury and absolutely woeful defending.

Simply cannot afford Dawson to have a stinker every other game. His defending on their goal was really poor.

As for Sa, I would congratulate him on his shot-stopping if it wasn't for the fact he creates so many opportunities for the opposition.

Would have preferred Fraser over Bellegarde in a 4-3-3, or Doyle as a CAM and push RAN up might have been better.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd go 4-3-2-1 with bellegarde Neto in behind Fraser and Doyle in the centre

Take of Dawson,

Gomes and kilman as gomes has pace to cover

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always going to be tough to go 4 unbeaten against the same opposition in a short space of time.

They’ve had the better chances and deservedly ahead but the vast majority have come from Sa’s distribution.

Still plenty of time but not looking great at the moment.
Maybe get Doyle on for Gomes and go for it

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you want him to be 3x better than everyone else today? Tough critic.

Not just today. I would like him to add to his season total of 0 goals 0 assists. All the fancy runs and flicks in the world are not much use when they end up with nothing.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be 3 down tbh so at least its only one
We are not winning headers against these so play it round the sides to feet
Neto wasted so wide and actually getting in RANs way at times
Can still get something here but need to go up a gear and move the ball faster

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
A below par performance - we really should be down by another goal or two, largely due to Sa trying to play out and creating our own problems.

Brentford are sitting deep, but we need to try and move the ball quicker to try and open pockets of space. RAN has played very well, but would like him to be picking up the ball where Toti currently is on the left side and be direct. The Brentford back line don't appear so assured the second somebody runs at them.

I'm not convinced we won't concede again as they look dangerous, but we will have chances. Need to keep our heads though as Brentford will be slowing the game down as much as possible this half.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In terms of good chances they should be 4-1 up.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ran is best player on pitch for us if you see the slide he saved from Collins **** me.. Neto needs to let ran bomb on there very slow and lethargic in build up

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should have put fraser on. Bellegarde's wasted and not in the game at all. I'd rather have Doherty up front.

We've been far too slow and lack movement, plus awful mistakes mean we should be losing by more. Brentford haven't had to create - we did all their work for them.

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
Cant blame manager and tactics today so many players are off it probably only Ran and Sarabia doing anything

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd go 4-3-2-1 with bellegarde Neto in behind Fraser and Doyle in the centre

Take of Dawson,

Gomes and kilman as gomes has pace to cover
So take off our player creating the most chances this game?

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lacks the proverbial football brain. ALways has done. Can burn past any player, do the most outrageous skills.. then.. ????
I disagree, RAN makes intelligent runs, gets into positions using football smarts. His assists stats will improve as he gets better. Still only a kid really. He aint no headless chicken, gets into the box more than a LWB should and his movement creates so much space for others.

A football brain with crazy legs is what RAN is.

Back
Top Bottom