Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brentford comms thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Against a team that had no desire to attack though.
I dunno, I thought once Neto and Sarabia were gassed beyond belief Brentford moved forward. I honestly think we were that dominate to start the second half. But once Sarabia and Neto couldn't walk anymore, it was over.

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
Do u think this is a bit of a headgone from Neto ? Just looks frustrated at the lack of quality through the team I think his mind is elsewhere. Every missed placed pass he gets the ump ares chucked up in the air......its creeping in and he started doing that himself today !

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
This game for me. We as Wolves fans have seen this type of game alot since we have come back to a prem. A team at the lower end comes to molinuex, we start poorly, should be a few down, go one down then we come out second half and have to break them down. We can't get frustrated and then someone gives a sloppy second away. Oo err. Pardon.

After going 8 unbeaten at home. To then lose the last two is frustrating. We need to make sure we do not let it become e when we play Sheffield

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only good thing about Brentford

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240210-171219~2.png
    Screenshot_20240210-171219~2.png
    600.6 KB · Views: 16

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do u think this is a bit of a headgone from Neto ? Just looks frustrated at the lack of quality through the team I think his mind is elsewhere. Every missed placed pass he gets the ump ares chucked up in the air......its creeping in and he started doing that himself today !
Yep that’s what I saw too. Frustrating today.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No. He was just frustrated as was everybody

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This game for me. We as Wolves fans have seen this type of game alot since we have come back to a prem. A team at the lower end comes to molinuex, we start poorly, should be a few down, go one down then we come out second half and have to break them down. We can't get frustrated and then someone gives a sloppy second away. Oo err. Pardon.

After going 8 unbeaten at home. To then lose the last two is frustrating. We need to make sure we do not let it become e when we play Sheffield

Yes, agreed. We are basically a counterattacking team. At best, a team that punishes other team mistakes in getting out. Today, we had nothing to counterattack. And we made all the mistakes getting out, Brentford didn't . So we got punished.

With our current players & tactics, we will invariably look better against a team that is commiting forward i.e. Big 6 home and away, or other teams when we are away and they are giving it a go.

After a week of media plaudits gushing about how great we are in attack, it would be helpful if those same plaudits could explain what went totally wrong today! Give GAry some clues how to fix it. Injury to Cunha obviously didn't help, but we should have been a goal down, possibly even 2 down, by then anyway. Brentford weren't clinical and could have been 3-0 up at half time.

Back
Top Bottom