Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa should've done better, can't be turning your side as if afraid to be hit by the ball when you're a 'keeper.
That said, we've been outdone by 2 fortunate goals for them, the result flatters Arsenal.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
not to many gaz losses this year tbf today is fosun again !!

Leemack

Reaction score
Not bad considering the squad we have

I am using copium here. Smashed my screen on the phone but luckily has a protector thing on it

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With his lack of any physical attribute Doyle’s passing needs to be much better than today for him to positively effect games

He needs options, but has little to do except try and retain possession in a defensive game we were never going to win with that lineup.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves
The team to play if you’re on a poor tun
Luton first point
Sheff United first win
Palace first 3 goals at home
Brentford no win this year, won here
Arsenal, blow two comps but win here at a canter

****ing sort it Jeff!
The players deserve more. They’re ****ed and it shows and since Coventry we have been puffing on fumes

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It helps when the keeper decides to make himself as small as possible and turn side on to the ball.
Meh. I see your point. Still a good finish though. Both Arsenal goals somewhat jammy. Good performance today in the circumstances

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Arsenal ever really got out of second gear tbh, and we really didn't lay a glove on them.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Meh. I see your point. Still a good finish though. Both Arsenal goals somewhat jammy. Good performance today in the circumstances
He just got it on target. It was straight at Sa who for some reason moved out of the way rather than make himself big.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
arsenal were so poor. We fought so hard. Shame Ryan didn’t push further forward last 10. Hate Arsenal.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He needs options, but has little to do except try and retain possession in a defensive game we were never going to win with that lineup.
He had a lot of wayward passes today when a good ball into a dangerous area would’ve been effective. He’s better than that usually to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom