Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Such is the extent of our injury list that 15 year old schoolboy Wesley Okoduwa could debut this evening as we are down to the bare bones. I am one of many who think it will be a miracle if we get anything out of this game but, we have performed the supposed impossible before, so who knows? All we can ask for is a concerted effort throughout the game and if the lads can deliver that, could we see a surprise? For our part we need to get behind the team and be the twelfth man.​

So, COYW go and give it your best shot. We are all rooting for you! :D :D :D

1713634244635.png

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worst XI of the FOSUN Premier League era, by some distance.

Not knocking the players picked, not their fault but it's ridiculous that we're nearly 6 years into our PL stint now and we're fielding an XI like that. Damning of the squad neglect over the last few years.

Just got to hope we can keep it competitive tonight but going to be a tough ask.

SuziQ

Reaction score
Kind of what was expected.

Glad he's rotated a bit in the middle, give Lemina a breather.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Such is the extent of our injury list that 15 year old schoolboy Wesley Okoduwa could debut this evening as we are down to the bare bones. I am one of many who think it will be a miracle if we get anything out of this game but, we have performed the supposed impossible before, so who knows? All we can ask for is a concerted effort throughout the game and if the lads can deliver that, could we see a surprise? For our part we need to get behind the team and be the twelfth man.​

So, COYW go and give it your best shot. We are all rooting for you! :D :D :D

View attachment 42069
Just walking to the ground and checked Wolves Twitter for the team, but it appears they've put the wrong graphic up and have tweeted the U21 team from a previous game. Looking forward to finding out what the real team is.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If everyone was fit, we have 5 “normal/ guaranteed starters” playing and one of those is Sa.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Up to the back 5 and midfield 3 to provide a solid defensive display. Enough there.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No matter how hard i try, i Can't believe we'll get anything tonight, gonna spend the night winding the Arsenal fans up, below me.

"You thought you'd win the league" to start, please add anymore?

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think the biggest score by an opposition team at Molineux I've witnessed is 6 and 9 away, both at risk tonight I suspect.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite scary really just how bare bones we are. However, it’s still 11 v 11, anything CAN happen…

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worst XI of the FOSUN Premier League era, by some distance.

Not knocking the players picked, not their fault but it's ridiculous that we're nearly 6 years into our PL stint now and we're fielding an XI like that. Damning of the squad neglect over the last few years.

Just got to hope we can keep it competitive tonight but going to be a tough ask.
But- but- the small squad is a strategy and we only need 13 fit players for success!

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
No offence to the lads playing as I'm sure they will do their best but this could be embarrassing

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A line-up picked with the next two games in mind, I think. We were probably not going to get anything from this one anyway, so giving Lemina and Sarabia a rest isn't a bad decision.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isnt Hwang only able to play for 45? Maybe Sarabia comes on for second half?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just walking to the ground and checked Wolves Twitter for the team, but it appears they've put the wrong graphic up and have tweeted the U21 team from a previous game. Looking forward to finding out what the real team is.

No that was the original line up before late fitness tests probably

Hahaha

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That IS the real team

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
nothing in this game for me.....not a chance with that lineup

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess its not that bad all things considered,at least the bench looks better than it has done lately lol
Gonna be a long night though

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Our strategy since Nuno.
Nuno preferred a small squad which was ok for the first couple of seasons in the prem when we had very few injuries, but as soon as the likes of Jota left, Raul’s horror injury it’s come back to bite us. Poor recruitment up to the Jan 2023 transfer window from end of 2019/20 season is a factor too.

Back
Top Bottom