Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Matchday Pub Adviser

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dog and Doublet, don't know if they could extend the beer garden behind the next door, that would make it easier?
Same as a few other pubs, they're packed in the summer but when its raining you get all the people outside in the pub as well makes it twice as rammed.

V

Vic Piper

CRC (The Old Chicago's) opposite the bus station on Pipers Row will be open from 5pm on Saturday 16th March if you are looking for somewhere to have a drink before the Match. Drinks only £3. Easy access to bus station, NCP car park next door for easy parking.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was in Hoggs last night and asked to reserve a table pre match, all tables reserved from 12pm. Going to be a busy one.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Any news on the Newhampton reopening? It used to be handy for me when I drove as I could park nearby and walk to the ground and the beer was always good.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wednesfield, cba with queuing.
I went for a pre-season drink in Wednesfield last year for nostalgic reasons as I lived up that way as a kid. It was early and the only pubs open were the Dog and Partridge, Vine and Angel. The first two were really good pubs and the Angel was an experience :D

M

Mr Wolf

Re Newhampton

I heard about 5 months back it was becoming a Pie Factory place but heard nothing since.

J

jasmith

Related q - hoping someone can help..

Any pubs in town likely to have the rugby on on Sat? Never been bothered myself but the missus is coming with me and is a diehard Scotland fan :eek:

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Related q - hoping someone can help..

Any pubs in town likely to have the rugby on on Sat? Never been bothered myself but the missus is coming with me and is a diehard Scotland fan :eek:

Yeah, Hoggs, Royal, Leaping, Cuban, Goose. Pretty much everywhere mate

W

WasStefan

CRC (The Old Chicago's) opposite the bus station on Pipers Row will be open from 5pm on Saturday 16th March if you are looking for somewhere to have a drink before the Match. Drinks only £3. Easy access to bus station, NCP car park next door for easy parking.
Grab a granny no thanks

LG Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Town will be absolutely mental. We’re drinking outside the area and training in at 7.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Keep your expectations low... they were struggling a bit with supply etc but it’s a place I have a huge soft spot for
Cheers, will do. I’ll be going to the Summer House for a curry anyhow so easy enough to pop over to the Newhampton for just the one before heading to the Stile.

I’ve had some good times in the Newhampton and it was always a lot quieter than the pubs nearer the ground. Used to love sitting outside by the bowling green when the sun was out.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers, will do. I’ll be going to the Summer House for a curry anyhow so easy enough to pop over to the Newhampton for just the one before heading to the Stile.

I’ve had some good times in the Newhampton and it was always a lot quieter than the pubs nearer the ground. Used to love sitting outside by the bowling green when the sun was out.
It’s got such potential and it’s always frustrated me a little bit for that reason.

Summerhouse food is wonderful!

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suppose finding somewhere non-mental to watch the rugby in walking distance of Molineux is too much to hope?

Current plan is to head to the new Cuban sports bar, but don't fancy standing up all afternoon and evening!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has The Clarendon still got no beer on? Last 2 times I've been the pumps were dry!

Back
Top Bottom