Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Matchday Pub Adviser

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great day up town. Thanks to Laurie Dalrymple and John Gough who came in the Wanderers return and were buying the beers nice touch Wolves

N

Northamptonwolf

Great to get the beer vouchers from the club in the lychgate. Fantastic from the club once again

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great day up town. Thanks to Laurie Dalrymple and John Gough who came in the Wanderers return and were buying the beers nice touch Wolves
Good grief. What a night, what a match. We started in the Wanderers return. Pretty decent. Was in the hogs for a while and the royal London. Had to go to Riley's at one point it was so rammed elsewhere, I don't like Riley's. Met Robbie Dennison in there though! Very nice bloke.

John Richards 1974

Reaction score
Did 3 pubs yesterday Stile, Great Western, Prince Albert and back to Stile after game ..........what a great night :)

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ended up in CRC before match. Pretty quiet but could get to bar. Makes a change on matchday.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went in Wheatsheaf about 4 and ended up staying there,Duke of York was rammed where my mates were so day bother stopping.Plenty of yanited walking about with tinnies.:D Ya can spot em a mile off.

N

Northamptonwolf

Started at the pub on codsall station at 12, then went western, hogs and stayed in lychgate from 4ish. Great beers, great game, great result. What a day

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cuban was bouncing, Laurie dropping by to get the beers in for everyone, tunes blasting, absolute scenes it was, fantastic build up.

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Started in the Wheatsheaf at 2-30, went to George Wallis, then tried the dog & Doublet but it was shut, so went in the exchange and ended up in the Grainstore. After the game went to the Tap and boy was it rocking ! cannot remember when we left but went for a curry with my lad and halfway through had a Naan to far and cannot remember getting home ! what a day !

Back
Top Bottom